Main Menu

Forum Users names within the Film

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 07 September, 2012, 08:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Strangest thought that OP post this thread as don't recalled he post anything in Dredd 3D threads!

well I notice Chopper, Kenny Who, CF, Michaelvf, Judge Child.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Goaty on 08 September, 2012, 08:43:33 PM
Strangest thought that OP post this thread as don't recalled he post anything in Dredd 3D threads!

well I notice Chopper, Kenny Who, CF, Michaelvf, Judge Child.

First time posting in here (was more interested in the comics than the film tbh with ya)!!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

radiator

Alex told me that 'Radiator' graffiti appears on a balcony around the 15 min mark, missed it cos I was so excited, but I'll be keeping an eye out tomorrow!

COMMANDO FORCES

Okay, I give up, where on earth is Radiator.

I have one more viewing planned for this week and I have to see this on screen before it vanishes from the pictures. Is it on those balcony or not. I saw Joe Soap when Large48 nudged me during the EMPIRE screening.

I also saw just one Goaty after the inhaler fell but I have managed to find the other two (thank the web). One was blatant but the other is nearly invisible in the background ;)

strontium71

Wow  :o , I didn't know he was named in the film - has this been mentioned on the forum before?
...because I hate you.

judge devs

Where was the Kenny Who graffiti, I missed that and will look out for it when I go for another viewing on Wednesday.

Stan

I can't remember the exact point in the film but Kenny Who? was to the far left of a balcony right in the corner. During a slow pan I think, and possibly around the same point Chopper made an appearance.

Jim_Campbell

Since I changed my name to "Dredd" by deed pole, I've been spotting MY name in practically every scene.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Jim_Campbell

(Deed POLL. Fucking autocorrect.)

(Fucking time-limited edit function.)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Michaelvk

Quote from: judge devs on 01 October, 2012, 08:50:08 PM
Where was the Kenny Who graffiti, I missed that and will look out for it when I go for another viewing on Wednesday.

Its on a balcony ledge in a corner..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 01 October, 2012, 07:35:32 PM

I also saw just one Goaty after the inhaler fell but I have managed to find the other two (thank the web). One was blatant but the other is nearly invisible in the background ;)

Is that for real?  :D

chuffsteruk

I'm sure I can see c*nt on the left there.Finally, I'm famous! :lol:

painbros22

Only one i saw was Kenny Who, too much was happening to pay attention to easter eggs, even missed the fatty with a belly wheel, i'm old and all that whizzing about was hard to follow sometimes. Was looking for Goaty cause i knew about that one already but missed it too. Thank god for freeze frame on blurays.

Keef Monkey

The Kenny Who tag is on the balcony where Dredd gets threatened by the kids.

judge devs

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 02 October, 2012, 03:57:48 PM
The Kenny Who tag is on the balcony where Dredd gets threatened by the kids.

Right I shall look out for that tommorrow evening, ta.