Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

judgerufian

Would have been more fun if it was Judge Mortis '2000ad issssssss my fav comic'

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest article is now online from the team

Mega-City One meets the team

COMMANDO FORCES

Like a numpty I've put the wrong link in that post (that's what I get for posting in so many places about different Dredd items). I've asked the mods to change the link but I'll also put the correct one here, for the time being :-[

Mega-City One meets the team

Bolt-01

COMMANDO FORCES

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest interviews are in the can from the team and it seems that they enjoyed themselves a lot.

Andy Diggle & Grant Morrison

Frank

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 July, 2014, 04:38:31 AM
Latest interviews are in the can from the team and it seems that they enjoyed themselves a lot.

Andy Diggle & Grant Morrison

QuoteI remember watching a rare interview with Grant and Dave McKean on a daytime chat show (Pebble Mill or some such crap) discussing their book Arkham Asylum. I was thrilled as the presenters reeled in horror when Dave unveiled his shocking rendition of the Joker while Grant smiled mischievously in the background!  A beautiful moment.

I remember that too! It must have been on during the school holidays. Unless these guys have fucked up by leaving the lens cap on the camera, or spill marmalade in the editing machine, this is going to be fantastic. Cheers for posting, John.

COMMANDO FORCES

Frank

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 24 July, 2014, 04:54:12 PM
Another Legend is in the can!

Brian Bolland

Exciting news. I'm relieved that wasn't a link to an image of a red faced Bolland straining with his trousers round his ankles.

judgerufian

Quote from: sauchie post office on 24 July, 2014, 09:01:12 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 24 July, 2014, 04:54:12 PM
Another Legend is in the can!

Brian Bolland

Exciting news. I'm relieved that wasn't a link to an image of a red faced Bolland straining with his trousers round his ankles.
I see what you did there...and its amusing.

Great news, not an artist I've really heard or read doing many interviews (was he ever interviewed in the Meg?) so the documentary carries on being interesting. I demand a 20 hour directors cut.....

Fungus

Almost certain I read somewhere that BB was featured in a Meg. Even located it on eBay, I think.
Meanwhile, this documentary sounds very special  :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Their love for the Prog shines through in everything and that's what tells me that this is a true labour of love!

Proteus4

Am I right in thinking it's due to be released around October?  I cannot wait.
Dave:)
My opinion is not to be trusted: I think Last Action Hero is AWESOME. And What Women Want.

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105