Main Menu

Thrill Containment Binder.

Started by Mattofthespurs, 02 December, 2015, 06:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

All appear to be gone from the shop now. Will there be a second run ?

Skullmo

Why is no one sealing all their 2000ADs in graded plastic slabs!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Darwock

Getting a bit frustrated with checking the shop every week to see if the next design has been put on sale - the wording on the original made it sound like it would be a smooth transition to the next one once the initial design sold out.

I'm starting to think they aren't going to sell them anymore. Which is irritating, as I only bought one.

Obviously I am in for buying more, but if I had one complaint it's that the spine is too wide for the maximum number of progs it can hold. I'd prefer them to be a little compressed between the covers as it sits on the bookshelf, rather than hanging kind of loose as they do. There's like an inch or two of extra width there.

Anzati

I suspect they didn't sell as quickly as expected... for such a limited run with people buying multiple copies, they were hanging about much longer than I expected.

Either that or it'll end up being a new design each year and they sold much sooner than expected :lol:

I do wish they would release more though... I was planning on buying three of each design until I had my back issues bound and then two a year after that.

I was also hoping we'd get a Megazine design too.

Darwock

Well, it's back on the store - but it's the initial design again. So they haven't sold the first 500 yet? Or is this an error in the shop listing?

James Stacey

Hmm do I buy more of this design or wait for the next. Is there a next? Any chance on an update MolchR/RoboKeef/Whoevers in charge of binders ?

Darwock

Tomwe

James Stacey

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: Darwock on 01 June, 2016, 03:45:51 PM
Well, it's back on the store - but it's the initial design again. So they haven't sold the first 500 yet? Or is this an error in the shop listing?

We thought we'd sold them all, but found a few in the warehouse, so relisted those. All gone now, though...

Anzati

Quote from: 2000ADWebDroid on 08 June, 2016, 05:11:08 PM
Quote from: Darwock on 01 June, 2016, 03:45:51 PM

We thought we'd sold them all, but found a few in the warehouse, so relisted those. All gone now, though...

A friend of mine nabbed the last three and because he only needed two of them it means I get one more to round out mine to an even four. I'm glad they were found; will make the shelf look much better. Now I just have to wait for the next design for another four of those...

philh

Well.. I just didn't want an odd number.  I'm looking forward to the next design as I've still got several years worth to bind.  Echo to their comment re binders for the Meg and other size 2000ads, even if we have to pre-order before they're produced.  I know I'd nab them!

JaHawkDroid

Didn't want to start a new topic just for this, but are there plans for a new Binder this year? The 3 I procured last time around are rapidly approaching a full state.

Tomwe

Quote from: JaHawkDroid on 11 September, 2017, 10:58:11 AM
Didn't want to start a new topic just for this, but are there plans for a new Binder this year? The 3 I procured last time around are rapidly approaching a full state.

I sure hope so! Looking back, I bought some in December 2015 and then November of last year, so it seems pretty likely they'll be announced soonish.

geronimo

I asked the office about this recently and was told they would be releasing the next batch in Oct-Nov, this was just a month or so ago.