Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Rok of the Reds  (Read 4017 times)

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
Re: Rok of the Reds
« Reply #75 on: 21 May, 2017, 09:03:52 pm »
Got it, read it, loved it. Its just brilliant UK comics. Someone somewhere (I'm not sure where) said it managed to be a great footie comic AND a great sci-fi action comic and indeed it does its superb on all fronts. Packs in an astonishing amount of fun and looks perfect.

Why aren't there more comics this good.

If you haven't yet done so buy this... in fact buy two, one to read and treasure and one to rub all over your butter covered body as you explore all the new and different way to love this comic.

Thanks to all concerned in its creation. Now do more.

dancornwell

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
    • dancornwellart
« Reply #76 on: 25 May, 2017, 08:14:09 am »
Cheers Colin! Superb review.

John wants to apologise for lifting this review without your permission but he thought it was such a great one he couldn't resist. He's also forgotten how to post himself.

Hopefully we'll have a second season, but as John says it got to be the right story and a better story than the original. No pressure then!

Anyone still wanting issues, I do still have signed copies. All 6 for £22.50! That includes postage. Message me here on via my Facebook page.

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 25 May, 2017, 09:36:30 pm »

John wants to apologise for lifting this review without your permission but he thought it was such a great one he couldn't resist. He's also forgotten how to post himself.

Yeah Wagner coming here and 'nicking my stuff... or to put it another way...

Mr Wagner liked what I said... I've gone all star struck and silly inside... pass me the Lurpack please.