Main Menu

Personal profile

Started by Geistwandler, 25 April, 2016, 06:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geistwandler

Hello,

how can I enter my forum profile? I like to change my avatar but since registration it is denied. Any suggestions?

Hover over the 'Profile' link towards the top of the page then click 'Forum profile'

Edit: It was probably denied due to your status being set to New Arrival, I have now bumped you up to a full Member

Geistwandler

Hawkmumbler

That 500, being amicable and welcoming as ever! The nerve of him!

And welcome to the board, Geistwandler!

Andy Lambert

Don't suppose you could do the same with me, 500...? Please?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 26 April, 2016, 12:37:55 AM

Wow our Art Comp master is still 'New Arrival' its a travesty! To the Mod Mobile... oh I don't have a Mod Mobile...

Done!

Strange, the system should have automatically upgraded your account at least 135 post's ago, I better get my trusty hammer and go have 'words' with the server...

Andy Lambert

Ah thank you so much! Very much obliged to you...! :D

stuartcatley

Hi, made numerous posts but still not able to change my profile or pic. Access please!?

CitizenDoov

I can't do anything with my profile - any chance of upgrading me?

Cheers

sheridan

Quote from: 500 on 26 April, 2016, 09:37:28 AM

Done!

Strange, the system should have automatically upgraded your account at least 135 post's ago, I better get my trusty hammer and go have 'words' with the server...

Send for Mek Quake!  Though if the status reports are anything to go by that server's been a bit uppity lately...

Sinx

I still can't alter my profile or post in the 2000AD / Megazine forums. Any chance of sorting this out please? Tx

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: Sinx on 05 November, 2018, 01:46:12 PM
I still can't alter my profile or post in the 2000AD / Megazine forums. Any chance of sorting this out please? Tx

Hi - I've now bumped your status to "Member", which should sort things out, do let me know if it hasn't!

Sinx

Cheers! All sorted out now!  :thumbsup: