Main Menu

Prog 1994: For the attenshun of Judge Dredd

Started by Trent, 13 August, 2016, 12:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Drowned in synthi caf by Walter in a vain attempt to get the affection of Dredd.

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: Steve Green on 18 August, 2016, 10:26:17 AM
Drowned in synthi caf by Walter in a vain attempt to get the affection of Dredd.

:D This would be one of the best comics ever written.

DrJomster

Loving Nick Dyer's art on Anderson. Just so you know.

Great prog all round in fact!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Trout

Bring gay and being "camp" are not the same thing. Let's read the rest of the story before reaching too many conclusions.

As for the prog, I've been enjoying the Dredd story and Scarlet Traces the most. Superb work by all involved.

Frank

Quote from: Trout on 20 August, 2016, 02:14:59 AM
Quote from: Butch on 14 August, 2016, 09:50:04 PM
Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 14 August, 2016, 03:56:58 PM
Dredd: Still not sure I'm buying PJ's change of sexual orientation ...  Plus, the voice in the head, written in the black bubbles.... could it be some kind of hangover from his time with the DJ's?

How great would it be if Death was in control of PJ, and the sudden lust for built bulls like Budley was a reflection of Sidney's sexual proclivities? It would explain the high camp of most Dark Judges outings

Being gay and being "camp" are not the same thing.

You're in denial because you just don't want to admit that your hero, Judge Death, is gay.

Spikes

A cracking cover by the Willsher Droid (seems to have been a while since he was last one art duties in the prog...?)

Steve Green

In the prog, yes - but he's been busy in the Meg - Dust, Carousel off the top of my head.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Steve Green on 20 August, 2016, 01:02:06 PM
In the prog, yes - but he's been busy in the Meg - Dust, Carousel off the top of my head.
Plus E-Wings final Dredd (for now) last year, a four parter.

Trout

Quote from: Butch on 20 August, 2016, 09:07:05 AM
Quote from: Trout on 20 August, 2016, 02:14:59 AM
Quote from: Butch on 14 August, 2016, 09:50:04 PM
Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 14 August, 2016, 03:56:58 PM
Dredd: Still not sure I'm buying PJ's change of sexual orientation ...  Plus, the voice in the head, written in the black bubbles.... could it be some kind of hangover from his time with the DJ's?

How great would it be if Death was in control of PJ, and the sudden lust for built bulls like Budley was a reflection of Sidney's sexual proclivities? It would explain the high camp of most Dark Judges outings

Being gay and being "camp" are not the same thing.

You're in denial because you just don't want to admit that your hero, Judge Death, is gay.

While I understand that this is humour, I object to the implication that being gay is a bad thing.

Tjm86

Quote from: Trout on 20 August, 2016, 04:59:28 PM

You're in denial because you just don't want to admit that your hero, Judge Death, is a Tory.

While I understand that this is humour, I object to the implication that being gay is a bad thing.

That better?

A.Cow

Quote from: Trout on 20 August, 2016, 04:59:28 PM

Nobody said he was gay.  We just said that he bore an uncanny resemblance to Cliff Richard.

Cliff Richard
Judge Death

And, for the record, I don't care whether Death or Richard are straight or gay.  Love between two men is a wonderful thing.

I just don't fancy meeting either of them in a darkened alleyway (and that's not meant to be a double-entendre) because they both scare the pants off me (and, no, you're just reading rude things into everything I say now).