Main Menu

Prog 2000 Signing - 01-Oct-2016 Edinburgh

Started by Satanist, 29 August, 2016, 04:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalHab

Quote from: GordonR on 02 September, 2016, 04:07:14 PM
QuoteShould've had it in Deadhead.

Deadhead's about half the size of my living room - good luck getting 5 people signing comics in there - and the owner's an arsehole.

I took my wife into Deadhead seven or eight years ago. The guy behind the till stared creepily at her the entire time we were in the shop. It's an absolute miracle that I managed to persuade her to enter another comic shop. Happily, her next experience was the excellent Plan 9 in Aberdeen where the owner had a sociable conversation and discussed boardgames and comics with her, like a human being.

Satanist

Quote from: Proudhuff on 13 September, 2016, 10:19:44 AM
So that's two of us so far... ::)

and Fungus, or me depending on which of us you were missing
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Satanist on 13 September, 2016, 11:56:15 AM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 13 September, 2016, 10:19:44 AM
So that's two of us so far... ::)

and Fungus, or me depending on which of us you were missing

To be fair, you hadn't actually said you were coming... ;)
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Soo three of us  :D I'm sure Dode will join us if he's not off on a special mission with the Mobile Library that is really a top secret CIA op and is so secret I can talk about it on a comic forum...
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

Quote from: Proudhuff on 15 September, 2016, 11:39:36 AM
Soo three of us  :D I'm sure Dode will join us if he's not off on a special mission with the Mobile Library that is really a top secret CIA op and is so secret I can talk about it on a comic forum...
Hiding in plain sight is the best form of cover. Nobody would believe you'd be allowed to talk about it if it was real.
We never really die.

Satanist

If you want to read his prog review its on wikileaks  :lol:
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

Quote from: 5000 on 15 September, 2016, 11:50:19 AM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 15 September, 2016, 11:39:36 AM
Hiding in plain sight is the best form of cover. Nobody would believe you'd be allowed to talk about it if it was real.

That's proof that I'm telling the truth, you can't stand the .... hold on, wrong thread  :-[
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Alas, you'll have to do without contraband butteries for this, as Edinburgh's dosshouses are too rich for this teuchters wallet- a man can only get so far on goodwill and comedic belligerence. Satanist will have to dream of their fatty, salty, toasted goodness for a while longer.

Hae a good ain though.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Buttonman

Ach poor timing - I'm in Edinburgh this weekend for 'Joan Collins : Unscripted' - hope she wears the basque. Next weekend I'm at Rangers v Partick Thistle (classic) and then have a 'wet the baby's head' afterwards. Have a good one gent(s).

COMMANDO FORCES

Tiplodocus

Definitely a no show for me now.

As well as a family party, one of my besties is coming up from Manchistoh! to do the Glasgow run the next day.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

Looks like the Grennie Droid will get his wish...
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

You're never going to believe this, but...  :-[
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

I wouldn't worry too much, as this is to be expected ;)