Main Menu

Looking for reviewers and bloggers

Started by @earthlet, 01 December, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@earthlet

Hi

I've just made a 2000AD and Judge Dredd website that links to pinterest, ebay, etsy and facebook and I wondered if anyone would like to write / video a review of it.

J

AlexF

@earthlet

Yes. I'd like to share it with reviewers and bloggers who can introduce themselves as such.

Are there any here?

Frank

Good luck with your secret website, @earthlet!

Funt Solo

Quote from: Frank on 03 December, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Frank, you've caused a tea::keyboard interface disaster!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Frank

Quote from: Funt Solo on 03 December, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
You can hack into it here.

That's brilliant! To complete the effect, I'm wearing very small glasses and I've bleached the tips of my hair.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Funt Solo on 03 December, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
You can hack into it here.

I actually use that site to generate copy when a script says "screen full of hacker code"...!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steve Green

Quote from: Frank on 03 December, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

TBF it still sounds more accessible than instagram.

@earthlet

Thanks.  It's in development so I don't want to just share it with anyone at this stage or I would have published a link.

I'm quite new to this website. Are people here generally helpful?

Funt Solo

And hilarious, as you've no doubt noticed.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tjm86

Quote from: @earthlet on 01 February, 2019, 06:40:21 PM
Are people here generally helpful?

As Funt says, the sense of humour is something of an acquired taste.  Not completely surprising considering that it is largely populated by hardcore tooth fans.  Worth remembering when you ask for advice.  You may get something you are not expecting, particularly involving fermented dairy products.

Funt Solo

I would definitely consider reviewing a 2000 AD related website ... if I could, y'know, see it. 

Disclaimer: in the unlikely event that you send me a link, I won't be able to resist posting it here.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++