Because some if you will be freaks.
Lock up your spoons!

ZenArcade

Hot with rubber mats and Swedish Netball teams. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Grugz

cold, out of the tin

or hot on a vastly buttered butty
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

radiator

von Boom

Hot, drowned in brown sauce.

Alternatively, warm, in a bath, with two women.

JamesC

Definitely hot but in many situations I'd prefer to replace the beans with their less popular cousins - the mushy peas!

Zenith 666

Hot on hot toast with melting butter and two runny poached eggs.Food for kings.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Zenith 666 on 07 January, 2015, 08:52:20 PM
Hot on hot toast with melting butter and two runny poached eggs.Food for kings.
Fuck now i'm hungry!

The Legendary Shark

Heated until just the right level of gloopiness is achieved and then applied liberally to fish fingers and chips. Serve with several slices of thick, densely buttered bread and optional condiments whilst watching Pertwee or Baker being Who on the telly.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

radiator

Getting Baked Beans is tricky in America. You can get them, but like most foodstuffs here they taste really sweet and invariably have bacon in them.

Jim_Campbell

Didn't the Merkins invent the motherfuckers?!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dunk!

Cold, possibly even chilled, on a jacket potato or with chips.

Heated slowly to get that transport café glop consistency for going on toast.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

JamesC

Together with a fried egg and a couple of potato waffles. As endorsed by Birdseye themselves:

http://youtu.be/Je3UGI1jMP8

I, Cosh

Best thread on here for ages.

I used to be quite partial to cold beans on hot toast. These days, if there is a tin in the cupboard it'll probably be the ones with the amazing, shitty sausages in so it's got to be hot with cheese and Worcestershire.

What's the view on beans on the breakfast table? For me it's like Gandalf and that bloody Balrog. In fact, I wouldn't ever have them on anything other than toast through choice.
We never really die.

Mardroid

Hot. With brown sauce mixed in to give the flavour body and a bit of West Indian hot pepper sauce to give it some kick.

On two slices of toast with at least one fried egg on top. (A little more brown sauce for the eggs.) Or in a small pile as part of a fulll English breakfast (bacon, sausages, tomato, egg(s) - fried or scrambled - and mushrooms and toast. Black pudding and fried taters welcome optional extras. As is fried bread.