Main Menu

MARCH ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 April, 2015, 12:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE - STEVEN DENTON

SECOND PLACE - ANDY LAMBERT

FIRST PLACE - JAMES NEWELL

An amazing month and a heartwarmingly glorious tribute to both John and Brett. It was a fairly close-run thing between 1st and 2nd but Newell's astounding entry just pipped Lambert's intricate tribute in the last 24 hours - an utterly unforgettable month in honour of two unforgettable creators.

Remember you can find out about those behind the pictures and more over on the comp Facebook page -->

https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp

THARG'S CHOICE goes to M.I.K.'s "Old Soldiers"...

...and our DROID'S CHOICE will come from the top design droid and undisputed king of all the Pyes Pye Parr who is still pondering his choices - but they'll be added to this thread when he decides!

New theme will be up tomorrow morning at the latest!!

Fungus

Glad to see James get this, the best of a stonking bunch. Well done all participants for a special month, and the Crazy Fox Machine as always...

ZenArcade

Great month, again. Many thanks to all who contributed and thrilled us all. Excellent. Top credits as ever to the Crazy Fox Machine. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Bagley

Just to pretty much echo what I've said on Facebook, congratulations to James Newell on a fully deserved win! A top idea backed up by well executed artwork.

Congratulations also to Andy Lambert and Steve Denton for coming second and third respectively with some amazing artwork, and to M.I.K. for being selected as Tharg's Choice.

A Blankety Blank chequebook and pen for everyone else who entered. The level of skill and creativity shown here every month is astounding.

allied72

Well done everyone, great month, and deserved winner, also big thanks to CFM, fantastic job as always

Colin YNWA

Very whethery winner. It was a diffcult job to get the works of both creators in one image and this one did a wonderful job of it for me.

Well do all who look part and hats off to Crazyfoxmachine as ever. Already looking forward to next months.

M.I.K.

Florix Grabundae, Tharg, and well done to the top three and everybody else.

james newell

I am trilled this image was well received, really enjoyed working on it & well done to all entries its wonderful to see how John & Brett has inspired us all and will continue to into the future, I am sure of that.

james

Andy Lambert

Second place..! Thank you! :D
Well done to James and Steve, and of course to everyone who entered this month.
Another staggeringly good contest, and fine tributes to Brett and John.