Ghastly McNasty

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: TordelBack on 02 November, 2014, 04:20:08 PM
Quote from: Woolly on 02 November, 2014, 04:11:01 PM
Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 02 November, 2014, 01:35:35 PM
Naimh  ;)

I'd argue that Naimh came back as Simon De Montfort...  :-\

SPOILERS, man!

Anyway, that was before her death, from a certain point of view.

Sorry, if that was my fault and I have drawing tablet my father got me for Xmas back in 2012. I've only just plugged it in this week and I think my hard-drive needs more space if I can move thee damn game videos/screenshots I've been making. Otherwise I would try something.....

pictsy

Third Estate Ned

Here is my Sergeant Nate Slaughterhouse AKA Mandroid.

Neil McClements

Interesting choice of shading there Ned! Good to see you giving it a go.

Third Estate Ned

Ha ha, you rumbled me! You know what they say about imitation, right? Thanks for the encouragement, though, I always look forward to seeing more of your work.

Neil McClements

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Neil McClements on 10 November, 2014, 09:48:02 PM
Interesting choice of shading there Ned! Good to see you giving it a go.

I like it; also just checked your stuff out.  Love that basket-woven style; it would work well on early Sláine stories (being reminiscent of, but very different from, Mick McMahon's 'lashed together with reeds and straw' style).
I remember developing a similar style with a black biro about twelve years ago; then completely forgetting all about it.  Time to resurrect it I think!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Stu101

Well there could be more to do on this, but I have an advent piccy to crack on with...
So here's my entry - Chopper (with a nod to my late Granddad who bought me my first 2000ad in the mid 80's)

So it seems that Chopper isn't dead? I probably should have done my research before the picture.
I thought he died at the end of Song of the Surfer, my memory is shite. Ah well, I'll put it here for ye guys to look at anyhow....

:-[

CrazyFoxMachine

Naw we'll keep it in Stu for yer granddad there - !

Stu101

Appreciate that CFM, ol Chop should've died at the end of SOTS anyhow...

CrazyFoxMachine

...man what is it with this comp and threadjacky debates  :lol:

judgerufian

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 13 November, 2014, 10:57:10 PM
...man what is it with this comp and threadjacky debates  :lol:

Must......resist......talking......about.....Chopper......and......SOTS

antodonnell

Hi all is there a list somewhere of dead 2000AD characters ? I've been thinking of some but can't definitively remember if they died.

pictsy

I didn't manage to find a list of dead characters but I have found a list of stories from prog 1 - 1900 in a pdf that's online.  It was somewhat helpful for me in finding inspiration, don't know whether it'll be helpful for you or anyone else.  In the end I still had to dig out my old progs.  I was almost going to go for the Catechist (have I spelt that right?) from the Devlin Waugh: Chasing Herod to Sirius Rising saga.

Anyway, here's the link:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/2000AD.pdf