Dredd vs Death Statue

Started by 2000AD Online, 04 September, 2007, 03:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnystress

Ezquerra does the definitve Dredd in my opinion

But this particular picture is pretty bad

Shite pose toohttp://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2007/02/08/558266.jpg">

COMMANDO FORCES

That is so tempting especially as there is no way he can draw his Lawgiver from his boot with those arms. LOL.

opaque

Yeah the belt pounches are big aren't they.

Statues or statuettes for me are things I'd like to have but can't really afford but worst of all I have nowhere to put them!
I finally bought the great DR and Quinch statues when the 200ad shop had a massive sale but they're still in their boxes on top of my shelves gathering dust.

paulvonscott

Sorry, Dredd looks like a right bender in that pic.

Normally think Carlos is ace, of course.

COMMANDO FORCES

In that Carlos drawing have you noticed how far apart Dredd's feet are.
I am sure that is a stress position you can use to break prisoners with.
My God Joe is rock hard if he stands like that on his own accord. LOL.

paulvonscott

What it reminds me of now I come to think of it is those Tom of Finland pictures.

(Cue Logan posting up a pic from his comprehensive collection)

Peter Wolf

If you lean backwards as if to look at the ceiling when standing in that position it is much much worse even if you are physically fit.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

mogzilla

Again loving it but not the price mrs mogzilla would go up to 4 1/2 on me. I had to resist getting the robert harrop one and that was cheaper!
  Also space at a premium since i got the remote control dalek and the 18 inch hellboy. I'll suggest it when she asks me what i want for chrimbo.

COMMANDO FORCES

Well I have just ordered this from the online shop (I rang them in the end for the exclusive version, it was much easier) so that's my Christmas well and truly sorted.

I had better continue searching for that picture for my commissioned statue now!

COMMANDO FORCES

Happy Days, I had a phone call from the webshop today informing me that my statue will be on it's way to sunny Maidstone next week.............AT LAST!

Robo-K33F

Quote from: "COMMANDO FORCES"Happy Days, I had a phone call from the webshop today informing me that my statue will be on it's way to sunny Maidstone next week.............AT LAST!

The Dredd Vs Death statue is indeed in at last!  Sorry about the delay.

From now on, we won't announce any further release dates until we get the stock delivered.

Btw - just recieved some early computer images of a certain A.B.C. Warrior from First4Figures and they are looking really cool.

Robo-K33F

Richmond Clements

QuoteBtw - just recieved some early computer images of a certain A.B.C. Warrior from First4Figures and they are looking really cool.

Ohhhh which one?
I bet it's The Mess.

johnnystress

Quote from: "Matt Timson""I am not sure what to go for yet, so I will be going through my stuff to find a definative drawing!!!!"

You know it makes sense...

You have no idea how much I love this picture

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: "Robo-K33F"From now on, we won't announce any further release dates until we get the stock delivered.

Btw - just recieved some early computer images of a certain A.B.C. Warrior from First4Figures and they are looking really cool.

Robo-K33F

Excellent, that's Christmas 2012 sorted then :lol:  :lol:

Robo-K33F

Quote from: "COMMANDO FORCES"
Quote from: "Robo-K33F"From now on, we won't announce any further release dates until we get the stock delivered.

Robo-K33F

Excellent, that's Christmas 2012 sorted then :lol:  :mrgreen: