Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Keef Monkey

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 07 August, 2014, 04:22:04 AM
WARNING THIS IS RUDE

Sigh, nobody is offended by or objecting to the adult content of the games you're talking about.

Richmond Clements

Creepy posts aside... the Motocross game that's free on Xbox Live this month is great fun.

ming

Late to the party, but I've been getting sucked into Clash of Clans lately, to the extent that when I'm in a supermarket with bad aisle layout I want to deploy my wallbreakers...

:)

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 07 August, 2014, 10:59:09 AM
the Motocross game that's free on Xbox Live this month is great fun.

Thanks for the reminder, I've missed out on a couple of these free games just through forgetting to log in and grab them!

Been playing the Deadpool game lately actually, the recent test footage tempted me to try it out. It's mechanically pretty fun and I've had a few genuine laughs from it, feels like the dialogue will start to grate if it runs too long mind you. So far it's a good chuckle though.

Zenith 666

The swapper looks great definitely have a play of it later.

JamesC

Fez - This is a critically acclaimed Indie Game that's offered with Playstation Plus on the PS4 this month. I had a little go last night and it looks absolutely fantastic. I think it's going to be a mind bender though so I have doubts that I'll ever complete it.

NBA 2K14 - This is the Basketball game from 2K games. I used to quite like one of the old basketball games on the Megadrive but this is obviously far more advanced. On first impressions the menus and sheer amount of modes and variables on offer is a bit overwhelming. The gameplay is good but it's going to take a lot of practice to learn even a quarter of the available moves.

These should keep me busy for a while but I've had a real urge lately to play one of the old Monster World games (Wonderboy). I could go for a bit of Dragon's Trap but it would mean digging out one of the old consoles and the graphics will look crap on an HD TV.
I always think that the Monster World games have been a bit forgotten. Much better than Zelda in my opinion.

Zenith 666

Wonder boy is available for wii virtual console and I think is on psn for playstation 4.fez is fantastic.

JamesC

Only Playstation 3 unfortunately.  :(

Keef Monkey

Quote from: JamesC on 07 August, 2014, 01:30:20 PM
Fez - This is a critically acclaimed Indie Game that's offered with Playstation Plus on the PS4 this month. I had a little go last night and it looks absolutely fantastic. I think it's going to be a mind bender though so I have doubts that I'll ever complete it.

Really pleased to see this as a freebie, Vita is the only Sony platform I have but pretty sure the way their crossbuy deals work I can still grab it this month.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 07 August, 2014, 02:06:55 PM
Quote from: JamesC on 07 August, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

Really pleased to see this as a freebie, Vita is the only Sony platform I have but pretty sure the way their crossbuy deals work I can still grab it this month.

Yeah, Fez is cracking! It really twists your brain, but with a sense of wonder and pleasure. Later on it gets insanely difficult though.

Theblazeuk

Nuclear Throne - hard twitchy violent fun.

Grugz

aliens :colonial marines ...shite...traded up and made a profit . remember me: assassins creed climbing with combo puching combat in a bizzare future france, traded that up and broke even .

thryllseeker , the post you made about a young  masseuse was highly innapropriate ,yes it was an old post but I did read it based on the comments and I was a bit sickened especially after you described the girl who plays arya stark as "alluring"  get cross with me by all means I just think you need to think a bit about some things you have posted it could give people the wrong impression ,I'm not accusing you of 'owt but it was creepy.
   just a wild guess but there must be somewhere on this t'interweb thingy that has a happy ending discussion forum

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Zenith 666

How in the name of Joe Dredd did you trade up on colonial marines and make a profit.missed your post earlier but gearbox were involved in duke nukem as well.

Grugz

cos I paid 1.99 and got the guy on the market to give me a fiver! the fool :lol:
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html