Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Cyberleader, I do not wish to know how much money you've spent, as it will put me into a coma.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: nev on 08 March, 2010, 09:40:24 PM
Cyberleader, I do not wish to know how much money you've spent, as it will put me into a coma.

Same here I dont want to think about it.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

mogzilla

i'm gonna show my wife this thread then she can no longer complain about the relatively small collection i possess.

Mangamax

Okay, i'll bite - here's a pan and scan of my den, quite a bit of Tooth if you look hard enough.
Trout, there is indeed a Slaine statue, mine's up on one of the shelves.

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Richmond Clements

Bermuda Triangle!

Nostalgia-tastic!

COMMANDO FORCES

Lovely stuff with a few 2000AD bits hiding here and there ;)

I, Cosh

You can never understand how much I wanted that Eagle when I was seven.
We never really die.

vzzbux

I used to have an eagle until it flew to the moon from out of my bedroom window :(.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

On the last picture I notice the Bolland Dredd on the back of the door. At the top it looks like some signatures are scribbled across it. Am I correct and if I am do you know the names?

Mangamax

You sure are - Brian Bolland, Mike McMahon, Ron Smith and John Wagner signing as John Howard.
Got waaaay back in the early 80's (or was it late 70's?) in the original FP in Denmak Street.

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Mangamax

Cyberleader2000

I just noticed on the same shelf you have the submarine from UFO as well as the interceptor and one of the UFO's. I all ways thought the UFO submarine looked like Gerry Anderson  had used parts from fireball XL5 and stingray crafts. :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

LARF

Mangamax - do they all come alive at night like Toy Story, but with guns and explosions? Hmmm, now there's a good story in there somewhere...