Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

you're gonna be posting your little black book on "dust goes to gather " if you dont get yer bleeding finger out...

...or in for that matter!

Mardroid

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 10 February, 2011, 05:32:06 PM
got this today sorie its a web picher again but I still carnt find my camere.

From my memory of transformers, surely the red car should be Hot Rod? Didn't the Rodimus Prime version* have a camper van thing which turned into a gun platform?  (I remember rather wanting one of those at the time... although in hindsight, what a daft name.)

*I know it's the same person after having accepted the matrix of leadership. According to the first animated movie anyway. Which I never actually watched, but I had the book and tape.

HdE

I can answer that one, Mardroid.

It's to do with licensing issues concerning the name 'Hot Rod'. Hasbro can't trademark it (or whatever) so they go with 'Rodimus' instead. 'Hot Rod' is considered too generic a term, apparently.

This is why a lot of recent toys have been marketed as, for example 'Autobot Jazz' or 'Decepticon Brawl'. Adding the prefix apparently differentiates between a trademark and a generic term.

Silly world we live in.  ::)
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Mardroid

HdE

What you mean to say is: 'Autobot Ah, Decepticon thanks for the Autobot reply.'

Just covering the legal stuff here. ;)
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Cyberleader2000

This came in the post today and I found the camare but no bactorys

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

bactorys, that has made my day C2000  :lol:

TordelBack

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 February, 2011, 04:09:00 PM
bactorys, that has made my day C2000  :lol:

Until I saw CF's post I confess that I thought Camare and Bactory were the varieties of go-bots or gundams or what have you depicted in the image.

Proudhuff

the scarey thing was I knew what he was on about  :o
DDT did a job on me

Cyberleader2000

more stuf

Hadou Musha Mazaku

And arfter a long a gurling serch I finily have my hands on a transformeres Micron Legend Starscream cost me £61.61
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

exilewood

I'm finding this whole thread quite gurling, to be honest.

TordelBack

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 08 March, 2011, 03:06:35 PM
...a transformeres Micron Legend Starscream cost me £61.61

That's one high-paying charity shop, our lad.  Gissa job?  I promise I won't put the moves on your possibly-crazy erstwhile love interest. 

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: TordelBack on 08 March, 2011, 03:17:57 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 08 March, 2011, 03:06:35 PM
...a transformeres Micron Legend Starscream cost me £61.61

That's one high-paying charity shop, our lad.  Gissa job?  I promise I won't put the moves on your possibly-crazy erstwhile love interest. 

XDDDDDDDDDDDD you will never gess what just happened just as I was reading this my friend called saying him and the women from the charity shop are comeing over to my house thats a freakey coindins
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Spaceghost

Quote from: exilewood on 08 March, 2011, 03:10:14 PM

I might agree if I knew what 'gurling' was.

Cyberleader, are you made of money? Sixty odd quid for a miniature Transformers toy?

Next time you want some tat sending over from Japan, ask me first. I've got relatives over there and I might be able to undercut the suppliers.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Lee Bates on 08 March, 2011, 03:26:02 PM
Quote from: exilewood on 08 March, 2011, 03:10:14 PM

I might agree if I knew what 'gurling' was.

Cyberleader, are you made of money? Sixty odd quid for a miniature Transformers toy?

Next time you want some tat sending over from Japan, ask me first. I've got relatives over there and I might be able to undercut the suppliers.

well if your asking there is 2 things im arfter carnt get a splayer for them any where on english sights im arfter a BB286 Gundam Daishogun and a Evangelion EVA-00 Prototype Blue (LM-HG) the only time I find them there at redikilus ripoff prises

thro the starscream is quit old and quit rare been hunting one down for about 3 years and it was free shiping so not to bad
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime