Main Menu

Doctor Who - Season 8

Started by Goaty, 13 July, 2014, 09:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: King Pops on 01 January, 2015, 08:44:09 PM
Quote from: M.I.K. on 01 January, 2015, 07:56:09 PM
They've spelt incidentally wrongly as well.

That's obviously deliberate just to piss people off

Bloody Moffat.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 01 January, 2015, 04:08:49 PM
And here, for posterity - is the brilliant David Bradley recreating the Christmas bit :D

I've only just realised - David Bradley plays the ageing vampire hunter in The Strain too!  I knew I recognised him when I saw him swinging his silver cane about, but couldn't think where from. 

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 02 January, 2015, 01:01:12 PM
I've only just realised - David Bradley plays the ageing vampire hunter in The Strain too!  I knew I recognised him when I saw him swinging his silver cane about, but couldn't think where from.

He's the splendidly despicable Walder Frey in Game of Thrones, too.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hawkmumbler

David Bradly should be given the elixir of life so we can enjoy his unique blend of grumpy yet loveable old fart for all eternity. Him and Maggie Smith.

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 31 December, 2014, 08:58:42 PM
Quote from: Greg M. on 31 December, 2014, 08:56:27 PM
I suppose there's sort-of one from the classic era: The Feast of Steven, one of the wiped episodes from The Daleks' Masterplan in the Hartnell era. But yes, the first modern one is the first Tennant one.
Good call - the episode where Hartnell looked into the camera and wished the viewers a Happy Christmas!

What's most disorienting is that that soundbite was used at the start of the BBC's 'Merry Christmas' trailer this year - a snatch of dialogue from a 49 year old program that is also missing...

That episode was never telerecorded, which makes it officially the most missingest missing episode.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.