Main Menu

Judge Stewart Guinness World Record breaker

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 26 May, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

MEGA Congratulations go out to Rob Stewart, who has just been confirmed by Guinness as having the worlds largest collection of 2000AD merchandise

RECORD BREAKER

Steve Green

Colin YNWA

Very nice man Rob too.

So the question is of course how far behind is Mr Burdis?

teckno viking

Well Done on the RECORD BREAKER status.

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 May, 2016, 06:33:58 PM
Very nice man Rob too.

So the question is of course how far behind is Mr Burdis?

Well JB is a DREDDite collector, so not the same league really.

Buttonman

Oooft heartbreaking for the Cellar Dwellers! Well done Rob - never knew that was a category! I take it every issue doesn't count as an item? If it does I'm 25% there already!

Eamonn Clarke

Congratulations to Rob. This image seems appropriate for the correct beverage to celebrate with.

And well done, to Pete, Stacey and Mark for a phenomenal feat of counting that this required. Statistics tech judge level acquired

gronk guy

Thank you.

Poor Stacey, Pete and Mark. I may have oversold how cool it was going to be counting stuff.

thanks guys hope you're out tonight.

See people this weekend in Bristol if your going.

:o

sheridan

Congratulations - and I have to wonder exactly what counts for Guinness.  I'm guessing each individual comic (including any reprints, doubles, variants), but what about fanzines and unlicensed items?  Did each element of the wedding outfit count per item, as a whole or not at all?  I'm going to guess that a lot of people on this board have in the region of 3,000 items (majority of progs, megs, specials, annuals, smattering of reprints, Tshirts, etc).  Can I count collectors cards individually or as a lot?  Cards as part of a game must be one item (as if any were missing the game would be considered incomplete).

Hawkmumbler

Mattofthespurs

gronk guy

Quote from: sheridan on 28 May, 2016, 01:28:43 PM
Congratulations - and I have to wonder exactly what counts for Guinness.  I'm guessing each individual comic (including any reprints, doubles, variants), but what about fanzines and unlicensed items?  Did each element of the wedding outfit count per item, as a whole or not at all?  I'm going to guess that a lot of people on this board have in the region of 3,000 items (majority of progs, megs, specials, annuals, smattering of reprints, Tshirts, etc).  Can I count collectors cards individually or as a lot?  Cards as part of a game must be one item (as if any were missing the game would be considered incomplete).

Hi,

Yes, all comics, graphic novels, fanzines and variant covers count but not doubles or Unlicensed items.

I counted the uniform as 1.

Trading cards and GGC count as 1 each
Playing cards count as 1 for the pack.

Board games, including all the cards within, count as 1.

Cheers

BPP

unfortunate darkness in the crotch area.

Thats got to be minimum 6 months in an isocube.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Large48

But less than 11 thousand??????????

Better have a look at that list of mine.....................  ;)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]