Main Menu

2000ad games for mobiles

Started by Colin YNWA, 02 March, 2009, 01:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Hi,

Well before I start pretty ignorant when it comes to computer games or things of that ilk so please bare with me.

So anyway I've got a shiney new mobile (Sony Ericsson which is Java enabled) and was wondering are there any 2000ad games out there for mobilephones?

You seem to be able to get Rogue Trooper for the phone I have is that any good on a mobile? People seem to love it on other platforms but on a phone?

While I'm asking are any of the Asterix games any good (you seem to be able to get three and I've loved Asterix games I've played on Playstation 2 in the past - which can lets you know how up to date I am!) and is Star Wars: Battle for the Republic any good, or any of the Star Wars mobile games come to that?

Cheers

COMMANDO FORCES

I managed to download a scrolling Dredd one for free years ago onto my Nokia and have transferred it to all my improved handsets. You just scroll along killing perps and sky surfers, if I remember correctly, you can change ammo and stuff like that as well.
It's not brilliant, but it was FREE

Richmond Clements

I've got the Rogue one- it's alright. It's like the olden days game Commando- which isn't a bad thing if you're of a certain age.

Mike Gloady

COMMANDO?

What, you go out without your... Yeah, I remember that one.  Cracking.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever