Main Menu

2000AD Top Trumps

Started by Funt Solo, 26 September, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Not sure if this still works as my tablet doesn't support Flash (I assume it is) but via Barney there already is a set

http://www.2000ad.org/images/games/Trumps.html

or not if its knackered!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Still works. As the last 20 minutes will testify.
Lock up your spoons!

ming

Hah, it's ages since I played that!  Great fun but I feel sorry for Tharg as he performed woefully just now (captured just 3 of my cards, leaving me with a final score of 24,500).  I could do with a real set of these for the boys...  Hmm.

Bolt-01

I love this game. I'd love the droids at Rebellion to sort a new version of this.

Dandontdare

Lost the 2nd round and then just sat and watched Tharg empty my deck  :(

IndigoPrime

Ming: clearly, you need to make them out of Lego.

ming

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 26 September, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Ming: clearly, you need to make them out of Lego.

Hah!  Even I'm not that loony...  (I've now ordered all the bits for D.R. & Quinch and Ace & Co. - probably my last builds for this year although unsurprisingly I've got a couple of other characters in mind now).

Anyway, physical 2000AD Top Trumps would be wonderful so please make it happen, Tharg.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 26 September, 2018, 06:52:28 AM
Not sure if this still works as my tablet doesn't support Flash (I assume it is) but via Barney there already is a set

http://www.2000ad.org/images/games/Trumps.html

or not if its knackered!

Thanks, Colin.  I'd forgotten about that.  My iPood doesn't know how to play it, but it works fine on my Windaes.  I didn't now you could use the "first prog" stat line until Tharg used it against me.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

sheridan

For the benefit of those without flash - the stats are as follows: prog (the only one where you want to aim low); combat; weapons; support; abilities; intelligence.

NapalmKev

Quote from: sheridan on 26 September, 2018, 08:22:12 PM
For the benefit of those without flash - the stats are as follows: prog (the only one where you want to aim low); combat; weapons; support; abilities; intelligence.

Thanks. I tried accessing on Barney and couldn't get anywhere. I'm not very computer savvy!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

NapalmKev

Quote from: Funt Solo on 26 September, 2018, 08:29:00 PM
Screen grab:

Nice! I'd buy a set of 2000ad Trumps but I do wonder how Durham Red outclasses Devlin Waugh? Red is a hard Drokker, certainly; but Devlin is a master of the Occult which surely must count for something?

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

sheridan

Quote from: NapalmKev on 26 September, 2018, 08:38:07 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 26 September, 2018, 08:29:00 PM
Screen grab:

Nice! I'd buy a set of 2000ad Trumps but I do wonder how Durham Red outclasses Devlin Waugh? Red is a hard Drokker, certainly; but Devlin is a master of the Occult which surely must count for something?

Cheers

What I want to know is how many times the game had to be reloaded to get Vamp vs Vamp!

Richard

Surely Devlin rates more intelligence than 1?