Main Menu

Prog 2105

Started by IndigoPrime, 27 October, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

Does anyone know what Prog all that stuff in the snow appeared in?

sheridan

Quote from: Magnetica on 02 November, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
Was that a jumping-on prog story with a face in a drink?

norton canes

Quote from: TordelBack on 02 November, 2018, 02:14:17 AM
Elsewhere, Brink's Kurtis conspicuously isn't throwing up at the first of the magic words...

I don't know, it looks like she might be trying to suppress a gag reflex... I'd take a punt on the first panel of the next installment showing her out cold

Modern Panther

QuoteBrink's Kurtis conspicuously isn't throwing up at the first of the magic words...

I have concerns about how this will end, and her first name..."Bridge"

JOE SOAP

Hasn't Smiley always been in Frank's head, since before he was even a Wally? Wasn't that what all the stuff in the snow was about, pre-Trifecta? I've always thought the snow might be Apocalypse War related - and this 2103 date has me intrigued.

Quote from: Magnetica on 02 November, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

Prog#1809 (Trifecta) Low Life: Saudade Part 5

TordelBack

That's the main one alright,  but wasn't there a previous Frank-dying-in-a-blizzard flashback/vision sequence?

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

IndigoPrime

And there began the Judge Dredd universe/Star Brand crossover.

TordelBack

That's the one,  lovely stuff Joe,  thanks!

Goosegash

I've also never really understood how Sam survived Enceladus in the first place: he'd cimbed down a big narrow hole with little oxygen, fighting hordes of alien spiders. That convenient rescue seems sus to me. Is it possible he's now an ice-entity who just thinks he's Sam?

The part that got me about Sam's narration was at one point, describing Dredd, he says "That is what I most miss about him."

Reading too much into it, or is something bad going to befall old Joe? But then, how would Sam know he was dead? Hmm.

Goosegash

Should've read "How would Sam know if he was dead", curse the lack of edit function,

Steve Green

Rob posted on twitter that it's a mistake, it should have read 'what most miss about him'

Steve Green

Or instagram, one of those.

Frank

Quote from: Steve Green on 03 November, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
Rob posted on twitter that it's a mistake, it should have read 'what most miss about him'

Aaah!