Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Film & TV / Re: The Trailer Thread
« Last post by The Enigmatic Dr X on Today at 08:07:54 am »
I am quite looking forward to watching Bright with my boys. Could be a decent family movie.

Of course, it'll probably be hideously violent with ghetto fairy-on-fairy violence and inter-species shagging.
General / Re: The 2000AD Advent Calendar 2017!
« Last post by Albion on Today at 07:47:25 am »
Everyone enjoys a drink at Christmas.
Have a drokkin’ good time folks. 🍻

Prog / Re: Prog 2061 - Happy New Year, Bitches!
« Last post by The Enigmatic Dr X on Today at 07:41:39 am »
Deadworld.

Loved it. Maybe reading too much into a Gran Turismo analog, but even I can see the playfulness of Eastwood's name.

I'm kinda sad that this alt-Dredd won't survive. I'd love it if there was some kind of D-Jump escape by some characters. As it is, my enjoyment of this strip is slightly (but not much!) tinged with the knowledge thatm y'know, Deadworld falls. Guess the clue is in the title. And in Judge Death Lives.

General / Re: The 2000AD Advent Calendar 2017 COMMENTS THREAD!
« Last post by Dash Decent on Today at 07:25:54 am »
Great colours, Darren!
General / Re: The 2000AD Advent Calendar 2017 COMMENTS THREAD!
« Last post by amines2058 on Today at 07:13:26 am »
Been a bit quiet on here as of late, as had lots going on (fortunately it has all been art based which is good!).
Anyway have had enough time to catch up on the calendar and what a pleasure it has been. Amazing work by all love seeing what is new everyday.
Anyway thankfully I have also managed to find enough time to get approx. 60% of my own entry complete so should be ready for the 19th.  :D
Film & TV / Re: Last movie watched...
« Last post by Mardroid on Today at 12:01:05 am »
Yep, those were the guards I was referring to. I think they were guards anyway, posted near the doors then blocking the way of Steppenwolf. The rest seemed to be attired with full torso armour. That I noticed, with my dark 3D glasses. (Concerning the 3D, it was nice enough but I stopped noticing it fairly early. That chasmic view between the city blocks made my belly feel slightly funny, though. Heh.) 

Incidentally, I wonder with Steppenwolf's repetitive references to a mother, if Darkseid is going to turn out to be female in this incarnation
Classifieds / Re: Lee Carter artbook and sketches
« Last post by Dr Feeley Good on 11 December, 2017, 11:29:29 pm »
Well done Lee....will bid on a couple  ;)
Film & TV / Re: Last movie watched...
« Last post by Tiplodocus on 11 December, 2017, 11:23:25 pm »
Took the boys along for their first, my second viewing of JUSTICE LEAGUE. I still liked it and they gave it a thumbs up too.

The plot timing is all over the place though.

And some of the Amazons do look like something out of a perfume advert; skinny super models on skimpy outfits swinging big hammers.
Announcements / Re: Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread
« Last post by abelardsnazz on 11 December, 2017, 11:14:24 pm »
Really enjoyed Mega City Underground. Bato Loco and Tempest were both great fun, and Marauder had some intriguing moral quandaries to ponder alongside some great action scenes. Stunning art throughout too.
Classifieds / Re: Lee Carter artbook and sketches
« Last post by LeeCarter_Artdroid on 11 December, 2017, 10:25:38 pm »
Hey all, just a update on the Judge Dredd sketches on eBay,
  Cool thing is after posting a few new Dredd sketches I managed to bag my 2nd go at Dredd, so look out for that next year :)
https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=lecarte_18&isRefine=true&_mwBanner=1&LH_All=1
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10