Main Menu

New Doctor

Started by Timothy, 14 July, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

As this board has managed to get a Dredd film made and a TV series and inadvertently destroys the time space continuum ( still to happen ),  I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a boarder appearing through the magic blue doors.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

dweezil2

I'm calling it-Sandi Toksvig!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Steve Green

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 16 July, 2017, 01:21:54 PM
As this board has managed to get a Dredd film made and a TV series and inadvertently destroys the time space continuum ( still to happen ),  I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a boarder appearing through the magic blue doors.

Where do you think CF has been all this time?

IndigoPrime

Just had an interesting tip: Mathew Baynton. Could work well. I guess we'll all see soon enough.

Leigh S

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 16 July, 2017, 02:51:33 PM
Just had an interesting tip: Mathew Baynton. Could work well. I guess we'll all see soon enough.

Thatwould actually be potentially genius casting - my kids love him more than Dr Who anyway!

Goaty

Another tip is Harry Lloyd

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Goaty on 16 July, 2017, 03:17:57 PM
Another tip is Harry Lloyd

Now a Harold Lloyd Doctor would have been a wonderful thing to see!

DrRocka

I'm been saying this since the eighties, but please please please: John Cooper Clarke?
Never ever bloody anything ever

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Steve Green on 16 July, 2017, 02:19:06 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 16 July, 2017, 01:21:54 PM

Where do you think CF has been all this time?

I knew it!  :)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Bolt-01

interesting choice...

Got a happy daughter.

Modern Panther

Hold on...no massive build up?  How am i supposed to know how to feel with hearing Bruno Toniolis opinion first?!

Goaty

Hahaha! Big joke on the troll!

IndigoPrime

I've not seen her in anything, but interesting from a continuity of working together standpoint – and that in a sense bodes well. (i.e. work with people you like and know, from previous successes you've had together.)

So I'm neutral on this in the sense of the actual casting, but intrigued to see how it'll go, in terms of the show.

Oh, and one thing: if this thread at any point descends into the kind of hell the other Doctor Who one did, we as moderators will either start judiciously deleting posts or simply lock the thing again.

Daveycandlish

And I honestly thought they'd play safe and go with a thirty year old white male.

As always with a new Doc, I'll wait and see how the stories go before passing judgement
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Colin YNWA

Very low key tennis final with a very low key annoucement slapped in. Was expecting a bit more fuss than that? They had a whole programme for Capaldi.

Still dropped off the show for the last two seasons but the current changes will mean the Taylor household will be giving an old favourite another try. Just hope the show gets freshened up a bit as well as the Doctor and show runner.