Main Menu

Judge Dredd Board Game Enquiry.

Started by Bart Oliver, 27 November, 2006, 07:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

They look good. I particuly like the cards that have all well known land marks. It wouldn't be such a bad idea to see that game or one similer re-released.

Just one question. Did you high light all those cards or wewre they already like that.

JOE SOAP

It was funny playing the game when you had to arrest/kill Judge death for the crime of ...wait for it...LITTERING.

paulvonscott

Funny how many times that combo came up wasn't it?  Always good fun!

JOE SOAP

The best thing about the game was the brilliant Gibson painted hardboard mega city map.

W. R. Logan

I've got the game as a bunch of Jpegs, think the folder is about 16MB's. So the images were two sheets that would have to need some Blue Peter type skills to cut up an stick to the backs.http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/rico2074/BoardBottomLeft.jpg?t=1164933837">

Leigh S

Even better, the image could be mirrored (with a bit of work to change the lettering and the statue) so that it's the right bloody way round!

Matt Timson

I've still got this somewhere- hardly ever played it.  Mainly due to the fact that nobody would play it with me.

I had an unhappy childhood.

:(
Pffft...

JOE SOAP

I only knew one other person who would play it with me. Most time I just stared at the map.

Concrete Block 15

Y'know, that's the saddest bloody thing I think I've ever heard.

I feel your pain, man. :-(

Bart Oliver

++ ..so that it's the right bloody way round! ++

Yeah, that's always puzzled me too.

When I was younger my dad explained it away by pointing out that Manhattan is actually an island- that the map showed just a part of central MegaCity One and the waterfront wasn't the Black Atlantic but the East River.

Even then we still felt it wasn't quite 'right'.

Obviously you're not a golfer.