Main Menu

Win a copy of my not-yet-published book!

Started by Mike Carroll, 20 February, 2010, 12:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

It's shameless self-promotion competition time! Go to www.quantumprophecy.com to see how you could win an advance uncorrected proof edition of my utterly brilliant forthcoming novel Super Human (due for publication in the USA on May 13th - no UK release date scheduled yet)!

-- Mike

Mike Carroll

COMMANDO FORCES

Those 15 questions might be scaring them off :lol:

TordelBack

I had a look at your quiz, Mike, but i didn't know many of the answers (apart from Ro-Jaws!), and haven't had a chance to go researching in the nooks of your website yet.  But I will!

HOO-HAA

Hey Mike,

I had a look at your wesbite - very impressed by the list of publishers putting your work out!

One question - is SUPER HUMAN a young adult novel?

Cheers!

Mike Carroll

Quote from: HOO-HAA on 23 February, 2010, 05:00:56 PM
One question - is SUPER HUMAN a young adult novel?

Hi Hoo-Haa,

Yep, it's a YA novel! It's very possibly the finest YA novel ever written by anyone ever. It's a prequel to my New Heroes series (known as the Quantum Prophecy series in the USA), which are also very possibly the finest novels ever written by anyone ever. Don't just take my word for it: buy the books too! :)

-- Mike

HOO-HAA

I'm probably just a little too old to read YA, Mike (although I really did enjoy Philip Pulman's Dark Materials trilogy).

But, hey... there's a big market for the YA genre fiction. I wish you all the very best, man, with the new release.  :) 

Bolt-01

HooHaa- I'm going to be getting this as soon as I can- either from the comp, the Hi-Ex auction, or from a flippin' bookshop when on holiday in yankee land, as the Quantum Prohecy books are absolutely superb. YA tag or not.