Main Menu

Wonderful D'Israeli bloggings.

Started by Pete Wells, 17 December, 2009, 07:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

He's at it again! A fantastic blog entry by D'Israeli for part 1 of Stickleback which will no doubt build into an amazing series. It's staggering to see how much thought and work goes into his art, the guy's a freakin' genius I tells ya!

http://disraeli-demon.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Mangamax

Second that.
And a downright nice guy too.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Kev Levell

Fab as always. I miss his more regular blogging.

Proudhuff

he'd stopped for a fair bit when in Greece so I'd stopped visiting the blog, going there now...
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Kerrin

Cheers Pete. Another informative post from Mr.Brooker. I was beginning to worry that he'd been abducted by little greek men.

Emperor

Glad to see he is back up and posting again - fantastic stuff as usual and makes me wonder what Henry Flint's blog would be like: just screams and an ominous sound of creaking and cracking as another mind-melting perversion against nature itself forces its way out of his head and onto the paper? If so I'd want to see a video of it, at the very least, as I don't think text would really capture his creative process.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

His blog is ALWAYS good value.  Good work flagging it up though, Pete - I'd completely forgotten about it.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Pete Wells

TWO more blog postings up by Mr Brooker, including the name of the painting in the bar which had some of us puzzled. There's also a potentially MENTAL yet genius revelation about the identity of Stickleback, it'd certainly explain how he got to be the awful shape he is...

Pete Wells

Jim_Campbell

I fuckin' love this stuff. Solid geek gold.

Cheers!

Jim

(I'm usually well up on D'Izzy bloggings -- well done for spotting these, Mr Wells!)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Just how great is that Gene Colan tribute! Simply brillant.

bluemeanie

Very cool stuff.
Just bought and read the Stickleback trade which I loved, so nice to see this latest story coming together like this

Proudhuff

Ah, I never got the Capt Scarlet ref! slapped wrists for me.
DDT did a job on me

Noisybast

'ang on a minute...

I thought it best to check with Tharg-in-Residence Matt Smith as to whether Furry Front Bottoms would be acceptable (see pencil image, right) - word came back that 2000AD really wasn't That Kind of Comic so I fitted Kitty out with a pair of bloomers with a picture of a pussy on them (oo-err vicar).

So flaccid cocks are ok (see just about everything Simon Davis has, er, knocked out recently), but the feminine equivalent is off-limits? How does that work?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!