Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

My 3-year old just slipped and fell in the bath.  He then loudly announced that he'd hurt his willy and his tentacles.

Much poorly stifled bad=parent laughter ensued.

COMMANDO FORCES

Get out of our city and take your mutant offspring with you, the Judges have spoken ;D

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 November, 2009, 06:40:30 PM
My 3-year old just slipped and fell in the bath.  He then loudly announced that he'd hurt his willy and his tentacles.

Much poorly stifled bad=parent laughter ensued.

Tell him you will hurt them some more if he doesnt shut up.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

Got home today and Robbie and his friend Olivia were playing and Robbie started smacking her bum. When he stopped she said Do it again I was enjoying that. Bear in mind they have not long turned 5.

I really think we are going to have to watch them when they get older.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: vzzbux on 12 November, 2009, 08:27:09 PM
Got home today and Robbie and his friend Olivia were playing and Robbie started smacking her bum. When he stopped she said Do it again I was enjoying that. Bear in mind they have not long turned 5.

I really think we are going to have to watch them when they get older.

Heh. My youngest, nearly 5, LOVES his bum being smacked.  ???  I think they all do at that age.

SBT

Devons Daddy

:-\Heh. My youngest, nearly 5, LOVES his bum being smacked.    I think they all do at that age.  :-\

I never listen when they play your music on the radio gary.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

wild-seven

I'm going out for an Italian meal tonight with my most long-lived (you see? I do occasionally let them live) girl chum - huzzah!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Mike Gloady

My oldest mate spent the afternoon at my house.... soldering home-made effects units for his muso-chums and kick-starting a hopefully successful cottage industry.  We ate ham and cheese toasties and listened to the Beatles stereo box set.  Cracking stuff.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

House of Usher

Kids, eh?

Life's sort of okay because on the phone last night my mum told me the twins (nephews) are really enjoying playing with everything we sent them in a parcel for their first birthday: the extra soft and shiny stuffed toys, the whale and submarine bath toys I got when I was choosing a bath from The Bath Store, and the crackly, stuffed cloth 'cot book' - apparently the crackly noise of the scrunchy plastic inside the book testified that they were playing with that one for a good hour on Sunday morning in their adjoining cots, burbling away contentendly.
STRIKE !!!

Mike Gloady

Adam and his gear arrived via his mother's cab.  Taffy was in the back, but it's best not to let him out.  He's a bit mad.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 13 November, 2009, 03:25:00 PM
Adam and his gear arrived via his mother's cab.  Taffy was in the back, but it's best not to let him out.  He's a bit mad.

Dunno why, but this reads like the starting point for a particularly gruesome issue of Hellblazer...

Colin Zeal

Things are good at present because I'm going to see Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine in concert both tonight and tomorrow. And tomorrow daytime I'm meeting up with my sister and my nephew.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 13 November, 2009, 03:54:03 PM
Quote from: Mike Gloady on 13 November, 2009, 03:25:00 PM

Dunno why, but this reads like the starting point for a particularly gruesome issue of Hellblazer...

Then Adam removed the gear from the car and took it inside the house and set it up .

Keep watching this thread to find out what happened next and what mayhem was caused by letting Taffy out of the back of the car.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 13 November, 2009, 03:58:16 PM
Things are good at present because I'm going to see Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine in concert both tonight and tomorrow. And tomorrow daytime I'm meeting up with my sister and my nephew.

Colin Zeal going to see Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine? Is this story set in the 1990s?

Quite cool either way.  8)
STRIKE !!!