Main Menu

It is incredibly important that we resolve this.

Started by Roger Godpleton, 15 November, 2009, 06:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Today I was thinking about what would happen if Judge Death and Superman had a fight. As we all know, Superman is vulnerable to magic.

Is Judge Death magic? And could he beat Superman with magic?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout

No. Superman would fry him with his heat vision, and Death would float off and get another body.

Which Superman would fry with his heat vision. It would be a very boring comic.

BTW I'm very disappointed to have missed the latest board battle. Next time, someone PM me and I'll at least get a laugh, okay? Fools!

- Trout (The youngest child is asleep and the other is sitting quietly watching a DVD. Phew.)

Robin Low

Superman is super-fast, so Death probably couldn't physically touch him for long enough to do the old heart-squeezing thing.

Heat vision would deal with Death's physical form, and one of those whirlwinds that Superman and the Flash like to do could probably contain Death's spirit long enough to get some sort of containment set up.

Regards

Robin

Roger Godpleton

Trout

No, he's a zombie. Superman's been kicking the shit out of zombies in Blackest Night. He just can't kill them.

- Trout

Roger Godpleton

Trout

I'm not sure I'm sufficiently au fait to know the difference.

Anyway, zombies aren't magic, are they? They're based on science fiction bullshittery.

- Trout

I, Cosh

Quote from: King Trout on 15 November, 2009, 07:26:44 PM
I'm not sure I'm sufficiently au fait to know the difference.

Anyway, zombies aren't magic, are they? They're based on science fiction bullshittery.

- Trout
It depends.
We never really die.

Kerrin

COMMANDO FORCES

He did when he went to Krypton and killed everyone before Superman was born!

JOE SOAP

TordelBack

Hang on, is Judge Death magic?  I thought he was an alien superfiend?  Isn't it all psychic stuff, and chemicals (dead fluidssss, I mean).  If it's just magic, why do they need a technological dimension jump and shields, and why do the Sisters need Kit Agee as a 'psychic bridge'?  Superman can beat powerful psychics, as recently shown in Wednesday Comics, and the excellent Man Who Has Everything.

Sabbat, now - he's magic.

JOE SOAP

COMMANDO FORCES

I love Black Magic, especially the caramel ones ;)