Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sherman Kid

The new pics are great, and Olivia Thirlby looks perfect as Anderson.The only concern for me from the pics though is the distinct lack of any future tech.I can see they have gone for a dark and gritty look, just hope we get to see at least some of the Mega City that we know and love -fingerds crossed.

CYCLOPZ

The Sherman Kid

MR. ELIMINATOR

I think this film is getting pretty well hyped considering how little has been revealed. 4 Pictures has kick started a whole lot of discussion and i've seen tons of film news sites re-post those pics too.

Though I don't think the film production actually intended those pics to be leaked, they don't seem very official.

Gonk

Well, we saw 'em here first. It's pretty mouth watering stuff, a small trickle of new pics we soon turn into a flood. I'm also curious to find out how the rest of the scenery is going to look. No hint of what the Law Masters will look like.
coming at a cinema near you soon

dracula1

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 07 February, 2012, 03:07:35 PM
Quote from: Anderson's Shame on 07 February, 2012, 02:12:45 PM
Actual footage from Judge Dredd cartoon

http://youtu.be/CFVq7vPtWno
'kin brilliant.

Loving this short.  They should have it on before the Dredd film in 3D  :lol:

vzzbux

The angle of the brain shot looks about right. Even from point blank you can get a ricochet from the skull. Entrance wound and exit wound dont always tally up.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

CYCLOPZ

Mudcrab

Quote from: Anderson's Shame on 07 February, 2012, 02:12:45 PM
Actual footage from Judge Dredd cartoon

http://youtu.be/CFVq7vPtWno

:lol: Brilliant! Should have had Mrs Gunderson as Aunt Flo!

Also, Anderson's looking better and better, liking the shoulder eagle too.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mardroid

Great new pics. (And love the cartoon.) Interesting how they combine the badge/respirator motif in the shoulder eagle design.

Bat King

I want that Bod episode in the cinema before the feature!!!!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

I have been trawling through the comment threads on several news sites to engage feedback from these photos and the American public just dont get Dredd without tieing him in with a certain Stallone movie.

I had to comment on a few to put them right. Anyone else see the shite comments from so called Dredd affecinados ?
Never rub another mans rhubarb

PreacherCain

Dredd (2012) to Judge Dredd is what Batman Begins is to Batman & Robin.

If they can figure out what The Amazing Spider-Man is in terms of prequel/reboot/whatever (I sure don't know), they can sure as hell understand what Dredd is.

chuffsteruk

Just a query....would Dredd's stubble be the result of being stuck fighting perps in the block for several days?