Main Menu

Name that Stront!

Started by SmallBlueThing(Reborn), 12 December, 2017, 07:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Hivemind, I have just received the following message from an old friend, and my memory is failing me. Can any of yous guys help him out?

"hello mate, my Strontium Dog collection is buried in the garage and you're the only person I can think of that might know the answer to this. There is a SD prog where Jonny and Wulf enter a competition which is essentially last man standing in an enclosed environment to win a prize and they enter because they'll get bounties on many of the people in the competition. It's driving me nuts and it doesn't Google. IF this even vaguely makes sense let me know. Cheers."

Many thanks in advance
SBT

IndigoPrime

The Killing, from pros 350–359, and reprinted in Search/Destroy Agency Files 2. Likely to be in the next Strontium Dog partwork, or the one after that.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I thank you, and so does my friend.

SBT

sheridan

I think it was also the first 2000AD story to be turned in to a computer game.  Didn't The Rammy have a similar storyline?

Bolt-01

Yeah, the Rammy turned out similar, but Johnny & Middenface start out as fake medics for that one.

Ah, grand memories...

Magnetica

Check out Cyber-Matt's choice of stand out moment from 40 years of thrill power in Prog 2061.

Bolt-01

I would if my prog ever arrived...