Main Menu

Worst Music Videos Evah Thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 20 January, 2009, 08:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

satchmo

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: "Dark Jimbo"Best bit is after pale-as-the-grave chorus bloke sings 'Don't know what it's for', and he says, disgustedly, 'Business,' as though imparting some great political insight.

C'mon, yiiiiiiih.

And the fact that he managed to recruit not one but FOUR tone-deaf warblers to sing his chorus.

Tu-pac rest in peace.

satchmo

Ignore my last post, Ted Bovis experiences the Heart of Darkness EXTREME EDITION.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJvGdOC6D ... re=related

Roger Godpleton

QuoteAnd the fact that he managed to recruit not one but FOUR tone-deaf warblers to sing his chorus.

He's clearly kidnapped them.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: "Godpleton"
QuoteAnd the fact that he managed to recruit not one but FOUR tone-deaf warblers to sing his chorus.

I'm convinced he dredged the bloated body of that second one out of a canal only moments before the video. I've never seen a guy so pale.
@jamesfeistdraws

satchmo

Speak's wikipedia page implies that guy is a vampire.

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: "Dark Jimbo"
Quote from: "Godpleton"

I'm convinced he dredged the bloated body of that second one out of a canal only moments before the video. I've never seen a guy so pale.

I'm pretty sure they are all suspected Chechnyan resistance that he was transporting to headquarters for execution. Filled with the pathos of the moment and being the bat-shit crazy, he decided to make a detour and and drop some knowledge on the world first.

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: "satchmo"Speak's wikipedia page implies that guy is a vampire.

Word?!

satchmo

Yep, it says this too:
"Speak's deeply moving lyrics have struck a chord with the disaffected youth of an empty generation yearning for answers."

I think the vampire theory might be more plausible.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: "wikipedia"His first single, "Stop the War", was explicitly political. In it, Speak weaves a complex tapestry of political philosophy

Ha!

Quote from: "wikipedia"His own assessment, that "this is an anti-war song, at that time, after September 11, this was just timely", may underestimate the song's subtleties. This ignores the internal evolution present in "Stop the War": Speak takes us on a philosophical journey through extremist Wahhabism, Marxism, and finally optimistic Post-9/11 philosophy.

This is too funny.

Quote from: "wikipedia"Speak's addition of the word 'bisness' (business) after the word war draws connections and connotations towards the military-industrial complex, highlighted by Dwight D. Eisenhower. He carefully alludes to a multifaceted paradigm in which war is carried out as business and, more thought provokingly, that war is now a tool for multinational profit. Parallels can be drawn from Speak's controversial statement to the ongoing privatization of the American Armed Forces and the the hypothesized secret cabal of big-business insiders running the current Bush Administration. With this short message Speak is silently asking for a lifting of the moral zeitgeist to stop the entrenchment of war itself in the nation state.

Do what?! Who exactly wrote his wiki page? Peterwolf?
@jamesfeistdraws

Bouwel

That's a helluva lot of conjecture on that wiki based upon some tone-deaf warbling.

Sometimes a crap song is just a crap song (badly sung).

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Pete Wells

Sniff! Some beautiful videos on here, please keep 'em coming.

Bouwel

I now bring you the worst Bruce Sprigsteen song ever.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yErhglOXIxM

Let's count the number of notes he hits together on one hand.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

the shutdown man

I humbly present Freaxxx, by Brokencyde, a horrible fusion of electronica, hip-hop and emo (or screamo as I think it's called). Check out the girl at the two-minute mark who looks absolutely disgusted to be there.

//http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

TordelBack

Cheeses crust, what a pair of goobers - that is just foul.  Pass me my No. 1-blade clippers and my castratori, Ma.