Main Menu

2000AD Advent Calendar 2013 COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2013, 11:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Jovus Crisps almighty, such a lot of brilliant stuff, from elegant Halo, perfect Angels, Megabus' annual epic, horrific images, great designs and belly laughs. This has been a daily treat of epic proportions all month.

But I don't think I've enjoyed anything quite as much as 'Your mouth is full of figgy pudding',   :lol:

Kanoobi

Astounding contributions everyone. Thanks very much and have a thrill powered Christmas :)

SuperSurfer

Yeah, scrotnig stuff everyone. (I will take a closer look tomorrow as have been out of action lately.)

Dash Decent

Brilliant snow globe, Supersurfer!  A perfect Christmas idea, executed with talent and style.

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 June, 1970, 04:06:42 PM
I don't think I've enjoyed anything quite as much as 'Your mouth is full of figgy pudding',   :lol:

Thanks TordelBack, you've made my day. Merry Christmas one and all!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Darren Stephens

Some sterling work from everyone this year. The droid contributions are the icing on the cake. :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Buttonman

Top drawer from the pro's there. Well done to all who contributed and to Pete for his flawless (!) organization as always! Happy Christmas all!

Kerrin

Phenomenal Yuletide excellence from all Squaxx big and small!!

HAPPY DROKKIN' GRUDMAS TO YOU ALL.

I even knew the tune to sing Al's unholy hymn to. Baby Jeebus will be happy.

CrazyFoxMachine

Blimey :O

What a haul - I feel spoilt! Well done on harvesting it all sir - all hail Pete Wells block :D

Merry yulemas one and all!

David Broughton

Wow!  Dash Descents cartoons made me smile and Super surfers Dredd snow globe image was just Awsome! As was Rog69's judge Fear xmas tree decorations.  Flip-R's Zombo cartoon also brought a smile to my face and waking up this morning to find the contributions from the pro's just blew my Thrill-circuits! Thanks to all the Pro's for taking the time to do this. :D

Last but not least thanks to Pete Wells for putting everything together! :D

von Boom

So many great contributions this year. It gives me an unfamiliar feeling in my chest and I have a tear of scrotnig in my eye.

Thanks for all the Thrills everyone. :D

shaolin_monkey

Bloody brilliant! Thanks to all involved - it has really been something to look forward to each day this month. Thanks again to Pete for organising it all!

flip-r mk2

Another most excellent Advent Calendar kudos one and all.

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Devons Daddy

Outstanding!!!!!
Truly utterly drokking fantastic !!!
Thankyou to all this was an incredible collection once again
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

blackmocco

I loved everything here but no joke, Megabus deserves some very special praise. If it were just the workload alone, I'd be impressed but it looks so good. Job well done, good sir. Keep it up!

Pete Wells, you're a man amongst men for getting that pro stuff organized and the real hero's Owen for keeping all this going with the usual enthusiasm and goodwill. Take a bow, both of you. Excellent stuff and another reason why this forum is so welcoming.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: blackmocco on 25 December, 2013, 06:03:24 AMthe real hero's Owen for keeping all this going with the usual enthusiasm and goodwill.

I'm not one to baulk at praise but the advent calendar is all Pete "the amazing" Wells' doing, sir! If Pete didn't already have a KTT I'd say "give him an even bigger one" (fnarr)!

Also yes, Broughton and Bolt you KNOW a Zarjaz special Christmas collection would make sense!!