2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Judge Jack on 26 January, 2013, 04:56:24 PM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 January, 2013, 01:09:06 PM
70's Jack Kirby double page spread

Does this tickle your fancy, Colin?

Not so much tickle by fancy, as brutally kick and beat up my fancy while mocking its feeble bank balance (see you two. Yeah you. You two kids that got me up at 6am this morning I'm holding you responsible). That's just lovely.

Kirby's 2000ad series is one of my favourites. Which reminds me I've got to track down the treasury of the movie itself...

Dunk!

Spent the weekend (poorly) photographing my original art collection and then setting up a CAF gallery all to my little old self.

Should be accessible from my forum profile now.

Any help with the page numbering of the KOTW pages gratefully received as I don't have access to my copy of the GN at the mo.

Cheers,

Dunk!
"Trust we"

hippynumber1

Quote from: Dunk! on 28 January, 2013, 02:11:16 PM
Spent the weekend (poorly) photographing my original art collection and then setting up a CAF gallery all to my little old self.

Should be accessible from my forum profile now.

Any help with the page numbering of the KOTW pages gratefully received as I don't have access to my copy of the GN at the mo.

Cheers,

Dunk!

Can't find your link; gimme a clue...

Dunk!

hippynumber1,

Profile to the left of my post. Little world symbol. Click there.
"Trust we"

hippynumber1

Spikes

Quote from: Dunk! on 28 January, 2013, 02:11:16 PM
Spent the weekend (poorly) photographing my original art collection and then setting up a CAF gallery

Wow! So thats where ALL the Halo Jones pages ended up,  ;)
Nice pages there, Dunk!, but you need to make your link to your gallery more obvious - people will never find it without prompting

Large48

Nice Dissle stuff on there along with some nice Gibson favs.  ;)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

James Stacey

Mr Crichlow has put some of his Trifecta art on his site for sale.

http://www.carlcritchlow.com/TrifectaSale.html

I've gotta wait for the outcome of an MOT before I even look too hard :S

Colin YNWA

Oh my giddy Aunt this may well qualify as wish list stuff. Now if I could ask everyone to concentrate on the Dredd Props auction for the rest of the afternoon as I have my eye on a page BUT want to get home and check this issue before making my mind up.

That's right look over there, yes over there... for a LONG TIME, not here, over there...

Spikes

Quote from: James Stacey on 29 January, 2013, 01:05:01 PM
Mr Crichlow has put some of his Trifecta art on his site for sale.

http://www.carlcritchlow.com/TrifectaSale.html

I've gotta wait for the outcome of an MOT before I even look too hard :S

Oh! Some nice pages on offer there. That first listed page, and the second one (boot knife! - a page that made me chuckle) especially.

LARF

Just got these back from the framers, sorry for the poor picture quality, they'll get hung tomorrow morning. All are originals and mostly Cliff Robinson. I also have a lot of Cliff's sketches for these as well. They are so detailed and stunning.

Link Prime

Who's Larf'in now?
Well, you are obviously, you lucky bugger!

dracula1

An incredible collection of art, thanks for sharing  :o  :D

Fatboydale

Great stuff , i really like the 1738 Cliff Robinson cover .... a modern classic ... it would just fit nicely into my collection ... hint hint .. ;)

Spikes

Very nice stuff! That Deadman page and the brainblooms cover, especially.
Not really considered framing my art, but seeing these makes me think i should (for some, at least.)