Main Menu

2000AD Southern Contingent Autumn Gathering - 11th October

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 June, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

It's that time of year again folks. I've just posted up the next event on the facebook group.

The date is the 11th of October, as that's inbetween two conventions and is just far away from Christmas, so as not to get in the way of peoples planned family things..

You know the drill by now. We all meet from 12:00 at Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Avenue and then onto The Crown and Anchor in Neal Street, for 13:00 for drinking and then later on food.

Come along and meet some forum members plus some new faces from the Dredd fans out there on facebook and have a chat, laugh and a few drinks or two.

judgerufian

Excellent work, will add to the calendar and try to make it.

COMMANDO FORCES

Excellent, there have already been a few confirmations on the facebook page and as is the norm, I shall post about it as the event draws near. Just like to get a date set in stone and give plenty of notice ;)

Dark Jimbo

I'll be there, assuming nothing unexpected crops up between now and then!
@jamesfeistdraws

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

COMMANDO FORCES

We have around 9 confirmed on the Facebook page at the moment ;)

SuperSurfer

judgerufian

Balls, will be on the Isle of Wight this weekend even though I tried to avoid booking anything so I could attend so double balls.
Sorry to not be going!

strangelysaucy

props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy

COMMANDO FORCES

Huzzah, I'm looking forward to the relaxed atmosphere, chatting over a pint :D

Albion

Football is on an international break that weekend so I will be there.  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

SuperSurfer

If you were real friends you'd postpone this and rearrange for when I'm free.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

COMMANDO FORCES

We'll line one up in the New Year just for you and call it the 2000 AD 38th Birthday Southern Contingent Gathering ;)