Main Menu

If I buy Judge Dredd: Incubus from the 2000AD Shop....

Started by The Adventurer, 14 March, 2008, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

Which version will I get? The original Hardcover edition or the new softcover reissue with the current trade dress?

I'm looking to order overseas for a bunch of GNs I missed due to shipping errors on this side of the Atlantic (Storming Heaven and Cabs Inc: Creepshow never arrived anywhere, EVER, over here. And Rebellion never solicited Durham Red: The Vermin Stars when it was reissued*. Also, Bad Company: Kano never showed up, but I'm less worried about that) and I want to be sure its the paperback reissue version I'm ordering(so it matches everything else on my shelf)

*speaking of which, if I order Durham Red: The Vermin Stars from the 2000AD Shop, will it be the reissue or the first (Hardcover?) edition?

Just wondering. Because I recall it being said that the 2000AD Shop was only selling the Hardcover version of Incubus, and Amazon.UK was selling the softcover, which baffled me a bit. But that was a while ago.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

nofuture

Outside the UK phone:
+44 1621 87 72 50

ThryllSeekyr

I had gone to a lot of trouble getting myself a copy of 'Storming Heaven'.

Is true that there are hardly any copies left in the online shop here.

Ignatzmonster

Let me know how it goes, Adventurer, whatever your decision. Like you I've missed a few trades from shipping error, but ordering from an overseas source seemed sketchy. If you could break the price down to item and shipping I'd appreciate it for future reference.

The Adventurer

Price conversions are easy with XE.Com.

Its shipping that always bites you in the ass.

And the weak dollar doesn't help.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Ignatzmonster

It's precisely the size of the bit outta my ass that I'm most curious about.