Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

@ mygrimmbrother

Thats a really cool piece of art there, loving the style. Id be happy to have that hanging up on my wall anyday!
Never rub another mans rhubarb

johnnystress

For a group on Deviant Art- hosted by our own CrazyFoxMachine

The theme is Masters of The Universe

Mine is based on an old school tattoo design

CrazyFoxMachine

As I said OVER AT THAT GROUP THAT'S VERY GOOD AND PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN IT - I do love this. Anyone else getting a good n' groovy Fraservibe from it?

nev

Lovely work, out of interest what the devil is a group and what do you do with one?

radiator

Quote"Peart and Imal need to be dominant in the panel to clearly show what is happening" Peart is closest to the viewer but hard up against the left edge of the panel and all we see of Imal is his hand (because that is all that was needed - the reader can fill in the rest there).

I did something similar in the end - I drew the panel from Imal's POV with just the hand visible. It makes me cringe a bit to look at it.

QuoteAny chance we can see your pages?

They're still in various stages of inking/colouring, but I'll post the pencils in the other thread if I get time over the weekend.

James

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 19 May, 2010, 04:13:22 PM
As I said OVER AT THAT GROUP THAT'S VERY GOOD AND PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN IT - I do love this. Anyone else getting a good n' groovy Fraservibe from it?

I seem to have been invited to your group, missed it completely and then my invite expired. Can I have another?

Mitahane

Mitahane

I thought I should post this one too ;°].

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CrazyFoxMachine

Well this is clearly not right.

Darren Stephens

Heh, confused. But in a good way. :-[
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

staticgirl

*Looks at writing on tag.*

*sniggers*

Ryan Thomason

I've had this stuck in my heid for a while:

bigger version is over here: http://www.tezoarillustration.com/weblog/archives/772

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Cpt Rhodes

I just discovered this non 2000ad related art thread.
I should pay attention more.

Motion comic stills from Crackdown 2
Hope you like em!