Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Hedmark

chilipenguin- Awesome! I like how the soldiers head is vaporised instantly by the death ray.

Here's a commission I did of a team of roller derby girls fighting a demon in hell.  >:D :lol:

Darren Stephens

Hah, wow. That pic has everything I love! I vote it awesome!  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

CrazyFoxMachine

Cpt Rhodes

Dave, That's just brilliant. Even the concept. Roller Babes in Hell would be the ultimate cheese movie but i'd pay to see it.

uncle fester

Dave that rocks! A mate of mine is well into Roller Derby (and his girlfriend is on a team, so allegedly it's not just a stare-at-girls-in-hot-pants thing). Do you mind if a send a link of this to him?

Emperor

That is brilliant.

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 22 September, 2010, 08:03:36 AM
Dave, That's just brilliant. Even the concept. Roller Babes in Hell would be the ultimate cheese movie but i'd pay to see it.

Me too!!

Seriously, someone should do this!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

ghostpockets

Luvverly work Dave. Now I'm gonna spend the rest of my day pondering who I'd like to see cast in the imaginary Roller Babes in Hell movie.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Dave Hedmark on 22 September, 2010, 02:51:08 AM
chilipenguin- Awesome! I like how the soldiers head is vaporised instantly by the death ray.

Here's a commission I did of a team of roller derby girls fighting a demon in hell.  >:D :lol:

I am in far too much of a bad mood to heap praise on anyone but what i will say is that i am seriously impressed by your work.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mardroid

That is good. What's going on with the girl at the back/top/right? Does she have some kind of Elongated Man/Mr Fantastic stretchy power?

Kerrin

SIP

Well, pretty much impossible to follow 'roller derby girls versus a demon in hell' really.....very nice work Dave!

Here is a work-in-progress inks for another superhero pin-up (I'm working on set of these). 

This time around it's the turn of 'All Star' Batgirl.  Colour and (limited)background to follow.

Cheers,

Simon

Definitely Not Mister Pops

That goddamn picture of goddamn batgirl is goddamn fantastic
You may quote me on that.

Danbo

Love that Batgirl,same for Roller Babes,some really serious art on this thread.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

SuperSurfer

Jeez, Dave and Simon – those are amazing.