Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIP

Hell, that's good enough for me vzzbux - consider it done !

Will get it posted at some point .

Cpt Rhodes

These are another couple of pics from the 90's, unearthed a week or two back.
This one was for a football fanzine and had to do with the supposed murder of a Columbian player by mafia gangs because of his own goal in the '94 World cup

This was a pinup for a comic but I can't remember what the main character or the comic was called. Sorry Dave.

chris_askham

Both lovely images, but you can't beat a picture of a woman bending over.

Any day of the week.

NeilFord

Quote from: chris_askham on 23 November, 2010, 05:27:01 PM
Both lovely images, but you can't beat a picture of a woman bending over.

Any day of the week.

And the exception that proves the rule, 'Ann Widdecombe'.

BMB

I feel rude, I thought it was better to start your own art threads to keep all the different people segregated for easier finding. Accept my apologies and this picture I did a few days ago. It's a bit different for me as I did it fairly drunk and under 2 hours. Took a pic of myself and went from there (the gut muscles are pure fantasy... :P )

exilewood

[quote  Took a pic of myself and went from there (the gut muscles are pure fantasy... :P )

[/quote]

..But the rest isn't?!

Great picture.

NeilFord

Lovely work BMB, dynamic, confident lines... drink MOAR! :)

Cpt Rhodes

It's drawing straight lines that I have trouble with after a drink, even if I use a ruler.
Cool pic BMB. Love the chainsaw

NeilFord

[Just seen the PREDATORS movie, so felt inspired to have a bash. Was (inexplicably) going to have him walking up a spiral staircase, but I've taken too long over him as it is.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

CrazyFoxMachine

jaysus Neil, jaysus. I shan't post on this thread again - :O

Cpt Rhodes

Richmond Clements

NeilFord

Added some lipgloss and blusher.

NeilFord

Sorry folks, thats a bit big! Thnaks for the kind words of encouragement, much appreciated!