Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Aye, both very lovely pages Paul.
That Ron Smith page is just the best, isnt it. Overall this thread has deffo hotted up of late,  :thumbsup:
Great to see all this art - top stuff!

J3D1

ming

Quote from: Mikey on 14 October, 2012, 02:40:17 PM
Bolland doing Dark Judges? Be still my beating heartses!

I dunno about your beating heartsies, but your ageing eyesies need testing... Bolland?

Yeah, some great art appearing lately; always good to see.  All quiet for me for now...  Er.

Mikey

Quote from: ming on 14 October, 2012, 09:49:14 PM
I dunno about your beating heartsies, but your ageing eyesies need testing... Bolland?

:-[

Must order those bionic peepers.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

hippynumber1

Okay, who stole the Steve Dillon 'Tyranny Rex' page that was on ebay out from under me? Come on. Own up...

Greg M.

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 15 October, 2012, 06:11:58 PM
Okay, who stole the Steve Dillon 'Tyranny Rex' page that was on ebay out from under me? Come on. Own up...

If I'd realised there was one, I'd have certainly tried to, since I have quite a few Tyranny pages, but not guilty this time! Bother.

Skullmo

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 15 October, 2012, 06:11:58 PM

WHAT!! Let's see the link for that one?!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

Think it was listed as being a 'Judge Dred' [sic] page.
Is that the one your on about Hippy?

hippynumber1

That's the one! I'd just about negotiated with him to have this and the Barry Kitson Dredd page for £100 and some drokker jumped in and they were gone!  :-[

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290790246241?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Spikes

I see no bids are listed.
If thats indeed the case, then it seems a lot of private sales, via E-bay, are happening for 2000ad art, of late.
Not sure if i like that,  :-\

hippynumber1

Me neither but it seems to be the name of the game these days...

Slad

"Just eat the frog!"

opaque

Of course they are actually breaking Ebay rules by doing this, not that they'd care. But it's rather unfair for people to do this. Probably worse off for the sellers as well as they're getting less than they would have got!

J3D1

Ebays rules aint tha real worlds rules.
Not I squire!

Rog69

Quote from: nicklarr on 18 August, 2012, 08:28:32 PM
Went down to the cellar (no not that one) today to clear out a few things since the last move.
Found many great and funny items and went Nostalgia De Luxe!  :lol:

How about this Aaagh! original art catalogue from '97:

So... where's my Proteus...?   ;)  Aaagh!  :lol:

I think I still have that catalogue somewhere myself, I ended up buying the Condo page in the middle after all the Apocalypse war pages were snapped up :)