Main Menu

Stupid things people have actually said to you.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2004, 07:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

I once asked a policewoman for directions to Buckingham Palace...

She pointed at the palace behind me.

- Yokel Trout

chimpanzor

Ok, quick yokel infant child naming contest!

My entries...

Cletus!
Mary-Jo!
Billy-Bob!

Queen Firey-Bou

the bible doesnt oppress women, its actually a lot about protecting them, as the weaker sex, dressing 'modestly' & not wearing trousers is for your own protection.

Max Kon

trousers are far safer. Like a man has ever forced his wazo through a pair of jeans, but lift a dress above a woman's head and you're raping her
(no experiance here, I'd rather the woman wanted me)

Max Kon

'Ok, quick yokel infant child naming contest'

here's my entry

Mike Donachie

bamn

chimpanzor

BrianO

The woman I work with once used the memorable phrase, after telling me the wrong phone number:

"What's a 6 and a 9 between friends?"

To her credit she then realised what she'd said went a strange red colour and buried her head in the desk.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

chimpanzor

Its that fucking ape-envy thing again, isnt it?

Queen Firey-Bou

do you lot know about the womans name 'Ina' ? have you ever met any Ina's ? its a really common name here, its a gaelic thing, its an appriviated thing, its actually short for;

duncanina
agnusina
jamesina
donaldina

yes youve guessed it, tradition dictates that certain children get their fathers & grandfathers names, the inconvience of them being born girls is sidestepped by the feminine suffix 'Ina'.

Ive never met a Bobina
or a Billy-bobina tho,

yet.

tho there is a family,
Dad is BOB
Dog is BOBaDog
daughter Bobbi
son Rob-Roy
other son....oh, peter.

Matt Timson

Pffft... Still the original and best, Monkey boy!

;)
Pffft...

chimpanzor

Sure, strut around it your tree thinking you are the best, whilst I run the jungle from the shadows...

muahaha.

Matt Timson

Yeah, yeah- whatever.  Original.  Best.

:)
Pffft...

Bico

Sorry, Chimpanzor, but unless you too have *MIGHTY* spadger, you're trailing behind.

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm, i dunno maybe the mightyness of such things needs to be judged by an independant & objective panel of psycho hell bitches ?

spadger photos please boys/chimps .