Main Menu

Newish reel

Started by Steve Green, 12 August, 2010, 02:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Cheers,

I'm afraid we've done a Dave Prowse on Greg, but he knew about it beforehand :)

JOE SOAP

Don't tell me he's form Somerset?

Steve Green

No.

;)

We've got a guy called Jared doing the dubbing for Dredd, he's done a lot of v/o work in the states, does a lot of work for video games.

Cheers

Steve

JOE SOAP

What'll be the final output resolution of the film?

The Doctor Alt 8

Excellent.... I will be sharing the link

Steve Green

Garageman, it will be 720P at least, possibly 1080P

SmallBlueThing

Fantastic stuff Steve. My boys were utterly rapt by the dredd-stuff and Ro-jaws. My wife is your biggest fan, and kept saying 'how can he be so good at all that, and so nice at the same time?'.
Which implies all talented people she's met previously are gits.
Which implies im a talentless fucktard in her eyes.
Hmmm... Wife! A word!
SBT

Steve Green

Cheers mate,

That pic of you in costume arresting her always makes me laugh...

- Steve

Dandontdare

Fabulous stuff, there are several things there that make me want to see the full length versions. Love the big robots and Rojaws in particular, and I can't wait till Minty's finished it's looks absolutely drokkin brilliant!.

Kerrin

Stunning work Steve. A really great mix of stuff but the last 30 seconds, YOWSERS! I'm even more excited to see the finished "Minty" now. MC1 looks spot on.

Steve Green

Cheers,

one of the benefits of doing it for ourselves, we can make it exactly how we want it.

Emperor

There you go:

www.bleedingcool.com/2010/08/14/greg-staples-as-judge-dredd-in-cgi-showreel/
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Steve Green

Cheers Emperor,

it's a tricky balance what to show, especially since it's a short - trying to get some interest but not showing so much that you've shown all the best bits.

Cutting a trailer's going to be interesting - I think we might end up doing something which doesn't include film footage for it...

Colin YNWA

Some how missed this thread until I saw this over at Bleeding Cool this morning. Chuffing hell that's great!

Steve Green

Thanks Colin, it will get better...