Main Menu

Next Southern Gathering - Pre-Xmas?

Started by Large48, 05 October, 2012, 08:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Large48

Ok, so I know how unorganised you lot are............

So thinking is it worth trying to get something together before Xmas for a Southern Gathering?

Not sure if there any other signings on at FP / Gosh / Orbital that are worth tying in with?

Could do drinks then eat somewhere cheap and good like Wong Kies (if that is what its called) between the end of Chinatown and Shafesbury Ave, very basic but quick, cheap with good food and they can easily accomodate larger groups.

Any ideas?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

SuperSurfer

Just saw this and yes, would be good if we could round up a few people – though I guess Thought Bubble might serve as the last gathering of the year for some of the others.

SmallBlueThing

As always, as long as i have the cash, as long as im not working and/or my wife doesnt have a gig, as long as my back isnt about to snap, and as long as the kids are well, i am massively up for this.

SBT

Albion

Sounds good. I'll make it if I can, depending on tornados, earthquakes, meteors falling from the sky and er.....the Albion playing at home.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

SmallBlueThing

As opposed to "the Albion playing away", eh? Winky winky, you naughty man!

SBT

CrazyFoxMachine

My missus is going up to London for a weekend on the 24th of November - could tag along and pub it if anyone fancies it?