Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Sorry for the oversize pic

Heres a smaller one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/Bolt-01/Thargnerve.jpg">

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

The Amstor Computer

They look good, Bolt. They're better than the ones in the prog - and your Tharg doesn't look like he's straining himself... :-)

Nice one.

Carlsborg Expert.

WHat,like hes poo pooing the letters by looking as if hes pooing these words from above.
Yeah i got the distinct impression he was doing the very thing.*

Those are incredible incarnations B.1.
Can I just say, The overview is prrfect.(looking down on tharg).Yeah?
The underview lacks a tiny attention on eye-bag and nose bridge.Only a touch mind you.

* I was on the W.C< Crapper at the time*

Floyd-the-k

Like DXB says, the cover is alright, but not at all exciting, as Slaine prepares to protect the knob-resembling towers of Tara

Dredd; rave, rant, this looks really really good. The art is a nice mixture of funny and creepy.  I always liked Brashill, but he does seem to have developed a bit. There are moments where the main character looks like she`s computer drawn. I`m hooked!

2nd City Blues; mmmmmm. Could turn out good I suppose, but I`m not optimistic.

Slaine; not bad. The big man trundles off into another density, leaving a bunch of priestesses to protect Tara. Shock, he`s been so busy fighting demons he hasn`t had time to spike his hair

Caballistics; looking good

Dante; terrific

New Design; Tharg looks terrible, but the letters page is legible, a gift to those of us without jeweller`s glasses.

Droidlife: gets a chuckle

Byron Virgo

I was interested in the fact that in 2nd City Blues, there are two references to selling kidneys: on the train there is an advert that says "Sell your Kidneys for ?5000", and later on the long-haired chap mentions that he'd sell his kidneys before he hocked his board. Perhaps that's what the naked lass was doing with the slug?

Also, I noticed that my letter was given the title 'A Big Hand'. Do they know something about my physiognomy? Are they suggesting I'm some sort of reverse Jeremy Beadle figure - the anti-Beadle?
Why not just go all the way and title the letter 'You Fat-Handed Twat!', and be done with it?

Bico

I hear Jeremy Beadle's got a small cock.
But on the other hand, it's quite quite large.

ARRISARRIS

...i was wondering wether it would be possible for 2000ad to be posted to subbers in a plastic envelope/covering like my Doctor who magazine is, because of this at least its never soggy...

Proudhuff

This is the first time in years ma progs been late, sob, I put it down to the weather and stuff like that, It did arrive dry tho'! Yeeeha fir ma Postie!

Cover is it me? Thats a knob behind Slaine right? and something strange has happened to the axe and his head. Still i wish I had an ounce of the artist penmanship.

P14, chuckle.

I loved this Dredd, too often big things happen in the Meg and the next week life just goes on, artwork fabby, precog images etc well done more please!

2nd city Blue, never been keen on sports, even less keen on sports in comics, even less keen on future sports in 2000ad,

Slaine please make it end, its like chinese water torture, how long has this endless battle going on how long must we see these beasties and the klunky expo, oh and those evil wimmin and their harlot ways and big jugs.

Theres crowns to be tumbled and crowns to be broke...

Cab Inc, yeah and thrice yeah, give that man Mills old crown and a big pressie for the artry chap.

Dante I prefer him in a fast moving B+W strip and I'm right of the artwork, the term stock images springs to mind...

Huff (lost behind a weather front, somewhere north of Depford)

DDT did a job on me

Banners

It's pretty much the perfect Prog. Three very strong stories - both in terms of art and writing - alongside Slaine's cutting-edge art which is unlike anything else on the planet (this planet at least).  Even "Second City..." grew on me since last issue and I can see its place in maybe appealing to younger readers.

Then there's P13, a letters page, no ads and no spare filler pages. Great stuff.

M@