Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Falcon

The interfering aliens sound suspiciously similar to the Polity in the VCs
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

Blue Cactus

Quote from: Tomwe on 07 March, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
Quote from: GaryUK on 06 March, 2018, 10:05:15 PM
Cover to #16 is now up on Hatchette's site (Nemesis the Warlock vol.3), but it's different to the one on Forbidden Planet's site.
Loving the John Hicklenton cover there. The FP one was always a temporary one as evidenced by the lack of proper design to the title.

I'd always thought that Nemesis was naked in that Hicklenton drawing. It now appears he is wearing some red skin-hugging trousers. Astonishing artwork nonetheless.

Super Mario

Nikolai Dante is incredibly good. I love how the second volume is almost all ~3 parters.

Arkady

My payment for issues 13-14 was taken on 2 Feb, and I received them on 9 Feb. Curiously it looks like my fee for 15-16 has yet to be taken. Anyone in a similar position, or received 15-16 yet?

moldovangerbil

Exactly the same position here.  I contacted them via facebook and they told me that there are no problems.  The next books should be despatched this week and the online account details updated in time for the shipment after that.

Tomwe

Yup. Waiting, waiting.

From my own FB inquiry was told the shipment was generated 2nd March as expected, should be here this week.

Arkady

Ah, so it's just a delay in updating the payment details on our accounts? Fair enough.

walrus

My issue 15 and 16 turned up yesterday and I normally get them a day after some others on here.

Tomwe

Quote from: walrus on 14 March, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
My issue 15 and 16 turned up yesterday and I normally get them a day after some others on here.
Nothing again today. At least they are arriving though!

Tomwe

Anyone else get theirs yet? What about that covers book? That's supposed to be included for those that wanted it this delivery. I opted out. My Transformers books just turned up on time; they are usually the following week.

IndigoPrime

Nope – nothing. A replacement I requested hasn't shown up either. Bah.

moldovangerbil

Nowt here either.  And the deafening sound of silence to a message sent on facebook.

Mattofthespurs

Nothing here and no indication on the website either.

moly

Had a reply on Facebook apparently there are running low on stock of the premium figures so will be sending issues 15 and 16 in 7 to 14 days without the figure, how they can run low of stock for something that they already know how many they need is unfortunately not a shock compared to how smooth the Jd collection was, I have had to chase them up every time for the free gifts and am still waiting for the book ends, also weren't the cover book meant to be this month.

IndigoPrime

Also, that makes no sense given that people without the figure don't have their books either. Sounds like there's been a production or logistics cock-up somewhere along the line.