Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar 2017 COMMENTS THREAD!

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Great work Steve and Nikki! Very Dickensian.

Very generous raffle Eamonn.

Steven Denton

Thank you for the nice comments😁

Nice work Jim, very Bryan Ralbot

Pete Wells

Awesome work from Mr Denton and Mr Campbell! Merry Christmas fellas!!!

Eamonn Clarke

Great stuff from Jim and Steve
/Elvis voice on
It's uh huh gonna be a blue uh huh Christmas.
/Elvis voice off

TordelBack

Outstanding stuff from Jim and Steve!  I love the advent calendar so much, it never ceases to cheer and amaze.

Jim_Campbell

Another quality entry from the Denton droid. My second piece is Rogue-themed, too, so my apologies in advance if the calender ends up a bit GI-heavy!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Andy Lambert

Fantastic art from Mr Campbell and Mr Denton..! Things are getting very festive here!

I had a similar idea to Jim's which I'm glad I didn't go with now, though I also have another Rogue-themed picture to offer myself - but it's only one of many. ;)

Brilliant stuff, guys - well done!

ming

It's such a treat to have this Advent Calendar on the board; a real credit to the place and a joy to see such great contributions and all the effort being put into these.

I love that Grobbendonk, Jim!

von Boom

Wonderful work from Messrs Campbell and Denton! What a treat this calendar is!

Steven Denton

The More Rogue Trooper the better!

I have a Rogue Trooper Christmas story in the current Zarjaz that narrowly missed out being my calendar piece last year.

Rogue Judge

Great artwork Jim, although I must confess Im not famIiliar with that character.

Steven, What a surprise to see an entire strip! I enjoyed reading it on my lunchbreak today. It had a classic christmas feel to it, I appreciate the effort it must have taken.
And the Rogue is beautiful too, a blue Christmas indeed!

Andy, I love the Angel attack, a well executed idea! That needs to be a Christmas card! (And song) Looking forward to seeing what you do next!

Link Prime

Superb stuff so far.

The nerd hemisphere of my brain did have a slightly neurotic pulsation seeing OG Rogue and his future incarnation Tor Cyan together though  ;)

abelardsnazz

Loving all of this, some fantastic talent out there. Splundig vur Ho Ho Ho!

von Boom

Excellent work from Andy Lambert! No surprises there. :) The spot the differences is not something you should attempt at the office.

Andy Lambert

Thank you, Rogue Judge and von Boom :)
Next picture incoming....