Main Menu

Birthday gift from Tharg...

Started by Proudhuff, 26 February, 2014, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

amines2058

Does not everyone get the same gift via the (generic?) e-mail?? I know that I have got an 88mb zipfile to download but cannot as I am in work. Look forward to opening tonight! Or is this something else that I am not aware of yet??

Mabs

I opened my prezzie a while ago, some  cool wallpapers and GN tasters including Judge Dredd vs Aliens: Incubus, Nikolai Dante, Bad Company, Cradlegrave etc.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Spaceghost

Haven't looked at the (202 page!) comic yet, but some of those wallpapers are bloody fantastic!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Mabs

Quote from: Dunk! on 26 February, 2014, 11:39:29 AM
There were prezzies?

Yeah, you have to sign up to the newsletter to get an e-mail containing the download!

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Mabs

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Mattofthespurs

It was a lovely surprise.
Also ordered the birthday t-shirt  :D

amines2058

Well home laptop currently displaying the ABC Warriors wallpapaer by Langley, but may just put them all on rotation as they are stunning.  :D Still to look at the 202pg GN, but look forward to doing so as I do not believe I have previously read any of the contents.  :-[

The Enigmatic Dr X

Nice disclaimer for the T-shirt:

"Please note: Space Spinner is a visual representation only and is not detachable. Throwing T-shirt through the air will not activate Space Spinner and may result in accidental destruction of priceless family heirlooms your gran really should not have left out like that!"

Lock up your spoons!

Bolt-01

There's hard earned words of truth in there.

Those wallpapers are cracking. However- who drew the Durham Red one? I can't place it.

Spaceghost

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 27 February, 2014, 09:47:06 AM
There's hard earned words of truth in there.

Those wallpapers are cracking. However- who drew the Durham Red one? I can't place it.

I might be wrong, but I'm detecting a touch of Cliff Robinson there. Maybe he pencilled it and someone else inked it?

Tiplodocus

Yeah - fantastic present - and even existing subscribers got it.

Thank you Tharg and Molch-R and all involved.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

jackstarr

Wasn't even aware there was a newsletter.

Signed up a couple of days ago as soon as I saw the thread, but presumably now too late to receive the prezzies  :'(

Don't suppose there's a kind soul out there who could forward a copy of said newsletter/link to prezzies?

Spaceghost

Mabs has public-spiritedly posted the link above.

Look! Up there! Further up...there!