Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
Events / Re: Lawgiver MK4
« Last post by Mardroid on Today at 07:30:58 pm »
Wish I was going. (Work providing, hopefully next year.) Have fun everyone!
2
Games / Re: Last game played...
« Last post by JamesC on Today at 07:25:00 pm »
Raiden V on PS4.
It’s very good - I like shmups as long as they aren’t totally based on pattern recognition and memorisation and this is a fun arcadey shooter.
My criticisms would be that it’s quite hard to see what’s going on and enemies & bullets don’t always stand out well enough. It’s interesting because, though I like the game, it isn’t really any improvement over  (actually it isn’t really as good as) the 25 year old titles I play on my Megadrive.
HDMI and the convenience of playing on the big telly from my sofa add value though.
3
General / Re: Roy of the Rovers making a come back at Rebellion
« Last post by Colin YNWA on Today at 06:34:06 pm »
The relaunch of RotR is getting some attention

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-44239757

Have to say that redesign is tops.

4
Film & TV / Re: Star Wars: Boba Fett
« Last post by Mardroid on Today at 06:09:07 pm »
Oh, and Obi Wan, which Euan McGregor is up for - which would probably work pretty well if it takes place in between Revenge and New Hope, as he should have aged into that time period.

Yes, that’s the Obi-Wan film I’m hoping for. Hope the Boba Fett film doesn’t prevent this, although there’s no reason they can’t do both.

Not that I dislike the idea of a Boba Fett film. Bounty Hunter stories done well, can be interesting and fun, as certain characters in 2000AD prove.
5
Film & TV / Re: Last movie watched...
« Last post by Mardroid on Today at 06:04:14 pm »
Clive Owen basically makes a living now saying yes to the first thing his agent offers, but I imagine he also thought it sounded good that 90 percent of his screen time involved sitting down and having a smoke while not having to say anything, while the other 10 percent was Amanda Seyfried using him as a trampoline.  Nice work if you can get it.
More like... erm... A N-other shite film.

 :lol:

Basic N-stinct?
6
General / Re: Wail with JOY! Mark Russell does IDW mini-series
« Last post by broodblik on Today at 05:18:37 pm »
IDW's track record on Dredd reads like a poor report card. Hopefully this is closer to 2000 AD Dredd.
8
Books & Comics / Re: Sector 13: Issue 3
« Last post by ZenArcade on Today at 04:50:36 pm »
 :D
9
Books & Comics / Re: Sector 13: Issue 3
« Last post by ZenArcade on Today at 04:38:41 pm »
Good news from Belfast Sector House 13, we have dispatched a droid to Lawgiver with copies of all three of the  Sector 13 fanzine.
They will be on sale at Ryan Brown's table for £5 per copy.
Pop over, have a chat and buy a copy. We promise you a riveting, roller-coaster of a read. Z
10
General / Re: Wail with JOY! Mark Russell does IDW mini-series
« Last post by IndigoPrime on Today at 04:03:25 pm »
And then scroll down to:

Quote
You may be interested in…

Having read them, very much no. (Actually, I didn't read all of them. I gave up halfway through Blessed Earth. It was just too much awful. Here's hoping Under Siege will be one of the rare decent IDW Dredd series, like Year One and the Mars Attacks crossover.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10