Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

Haw many yappers do you tend to get in?
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

The Legendary Shark

It varies, anything from two to twenty(ish).
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

The Legendary Shark

Well, not him him, but everyone else. He did come in once and managed to get himself booted fairly quickly.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

It's Yap Night once more. Why not forget the cold and settle down in front of a nice, warm monitor with some nice, warm people?

Download the chat client (best way) and create an account. (You can also chat directly through PalTalk's website without downloading the client, but this method isn't usually as stable.)

Log in and find us listed under Miscellaneous/Other/Rowdy Yates Block Citizens' Yap Shop
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Evening all.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join the chat room tonight as my bloody internet's decided to stop working. (Thanks to my neighbour for allowing me to post this from her computer :) )  The engineer was supposed to come out today but I've just been told that he won't now be here until tomorrow between 12pm and 8pm. Grrr.

Anyhoo, can one of the other admins please take charge for this evening? Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

I'll open it up early (and post on here when I do), even though I won't be around until later.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Jared Katooie

Roger Godpleton

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?
Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?
Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Emperor

Chat is open.

Sharky's previous instructions on how to join in:

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 February, 2012, 07:18:51 PMDownload the chat client (best way) and create an account. (You can also chat directly through PalTalk's website without downloading the client, but this method isn't usually as stable.)

Log in and find us listed under Miscellaneous/Other/Rowdy Yates Block Citizens' Yap Shop

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+