Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

Wow! That was spoooooky! I posted a hospital themed reply just as Rott's did.http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/S/htmlS/serlingrod/serlingrodIMAGE/serlingrod.jpg">

karne

Eighties pop sensations Bananarama got their name because none of them knew how to spell Bahamas properly.

karne

The Magna Carta was the forerunner to what has become known today as the Argos Catalogue.

WoD

While working on a building site I unearthed a bomb!

longmanshort

While working on a building site in Belize (Central America) I once saw a man almost chop his own leg off with a buzzsaw, then fall off the edge of a thirty foot high building with aforementioned buzzsaw.

Ouch.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

karne

Whereupon he became a "long man short"! Boom Boom!

karne

Do you still want your prize Dr X? If so I'm going to need somewhere to send it. Hint, hint ;)

karne

To celebrate the start of the war and the various bloodshed that will ensue for numerous ulterior motives, here's a special war based fact for all our plucky boys spilling their guts and dying miles from home in the name of freedom, an end to terrorism and the control of the oilfields.

The rules of war were invented by people who believe that true bravery is shown by sending troops into battle and watching them be slaughtered from a safe distance away in order to win air miles and half price rail travel.

Malchidiel

Legendary film star John Wayne was really a wardrobe.

karne

Many history books insist that the Taj Mahal was built as a tomb for the favourite wife of Mogul emperor Shah Jehan. However new records show that on an earlier occasion he'd told the local police that his wife had gone away for a while and that he'd built it as a surprise for when she got back.

WoD

I once had a shower with two american girls.

karne

"I once had a shower with two american girls."

Had a shower? Did you get rid of it? And why would you want to part-own a shower anyway?

WoD

Possible Fact:
None of the boarders have heard or remember the indie 'classic' 'preposterous tales'!

Devons Daddy

Fact.
 the so called generals who are plotting the war in iraq really work for sony and are actually trying out new game play scripts for the PS2 christmas 2004 release.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

karne

Although it has long been though that fleas carried by rats caused the Black Death, new research suggests it may have been brought to England by potatoes.