Main Menu

Apocalypse War Judge Dredd Original Art For Sale On Ebay - Carlos Ezquerra

Started by J3D1, 01 February, 2013, 10:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

malak brood

Quote from: maryanddavid on 02 February, 2013, 12:11:04 AM
Be interesting to see how this goes, I have a  couple of SDs im thinking of letting go,

Im always interested in SD artwork, looking for Carlos and simon Harrison pages if you have them?? : :D

gronk guy

Once you have the chat.....

She will understand...........

Then the kids just fall into line........

There's always room for 2000ad.

Richard

J3D1

Agreed!
Superb!

Auctions into it's final 12hrs. Hope it goes for more than it's at.
:(

ming

Quote from: ming on 23 January, 2013, 10:58:34 AM... Anyway, if it went on eBay today, I'd expect it'd fetch £400+ (maybe less, but it's a sought-after storyline).

Looks like my idea of the going rate was about right; a flurry of last-minute bids but not enough to push it very high.  Too soon after Christmas, maybe?  If Rufus was selling these pages at £600+ I'd say there's definitely a bit of inflation in his pricing (fair enough - it's a sellers market to some extent and this is premium stuff).

Anyway, I hope you manage to raise the cash you need, Paul.

J3D1

opaque

Not me unfortunately :(

I think the price also depends on the storyline part it represents. Something with the attack or Dredd leading the retribution or the first use of Stubb guns etc might be worth a lot more simply because it's more iconic.
All Apocalypse War pages are good though (and I want one!) but some are better than others.

Spikes

Quote from: opaque on 04 February, 2013, 02:24:52 PM
I think the price also depends on the storyline part it represents. Something with the attack or Dredd leading the retribution or the first use of Stubb guns etc might be worth a lot more simply because it's more iconic.

Or a AW page that features an totally explicit and red-hot topless shot of Anderson. If some lucky devil had that, then that must surely be worth millions.....   ;)

Well i guessed £450, so wasnt far out. On average though Ezquerra pages are still pretty mid-range when it comes to prices. Strange, very strange.
May have picked up a few more bids if it had been an evening finish instead of a mid-morning one. But E-bay is such pot luck, that i dont take it seriously at all.
A decent sum was raised for you Paul, and thats the main thing.

J3D1