THE RIGHT HONOURABLE POSITION FOR MOST HONOURABLE MENTIONS
STU101's SENSATIONAL STARRY NIGHT

THIRD PLACE
SUPERSURFER'S WONDERFUL WARP SPASMING HEAD

SECOND PLACE
ARCHIE'S RADIANT RODIN REPLICA

FIRST PLACE
ALLISTERMAC'S SPLENDIFEROUS SCENE FROM THE SISTINE

Brilliant. Incredibly happy with February - it's the closest month I've ever seen - everyone here had only a few votes separating them - !

FINALLY THARG'S CHOICE goes to Ghastly McNasty's Alluring American Gothic....

Thanks for entering, thanks for voting, here's hoping that March's will be TWICE AS INCREDIBLE (at least)

judda fett

Congratulations Allistermac, Ghastly and all who placed and entered. Good comp, all hail CFM.

Neil McClements

PAH!! Beaten to second place by that darn Allister once again, can't complain as Rodin did most of my work for me. Well done all.

Ghastly McNasty

Yay me. I won a prize! What a fun competition. Already thinking towards the new month's comp.

Stu101

Congats to the top three, and Thargs winner... I'm just chuffed to have got an honourable mention in my first entry to these competitions.

Any chance of a category where no professional artists can enter...  :lol:

Colin YNWA

As has been said all hail Crazyfoxmachine and congratulations to all.

WhitBloke

A hearty Well done, that fan to the prize-winners and runners-up.  Another quality cascade of entries that was a smilesome pleasure to view - if a right bugger to vote on!

Quote from: Stu101 on 01 March, 2013, 07:21:09 PM
Any chance of a category where no professional artists can enter...  :lol:

Wait...  What?  I have to be professional or, indeed, an actual artist to enter these?   :-[   :-\   :D
So this is der place then, Johnny?

allistermac

I'm chuffed to have won against such a strong turn out, well done to all those that entered. It was a tough month to pick a top three. Thanks to Owen the Crazyfoxmachine for running the comp. I wish I was a professional artist, to be paid to do what you love would really be living the dream.

ThryllSeekyr

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Stu101

Quote from: allistermac on 02 March, 2013, 12:19:29 AM
I wish I was a professional artist, to be paid to do what you love would really be living the dream.

Sorry allistermac, I guess from your standard (and that of many others I've seen in these competitions) I figured that you had to be a professional.

Also would like to thank CFM for organising the comp.  :)

JayzusB.Christ

Cool!  All four of my choices got in, albeit in a slightly different order.  Well done, Allistermac, a worthy winner indeed
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"